Chapter 26 (Has abuse in it)

Home 🏠

Y/Ns PoV
Straight away when we got into the house your father ordered S/n to go upstairs and unpack.

She obviously obaide and took her trunk upstairs, She stopped abruptly at the top of the stairs and turns to me mouthing 'Sorry Y/n' before leaving.

Your father then pulled you into your living room and slapped you twice across the face

Making you fall down hitting the side of your head the impact made your whole body go numb and made tears roll down your cheeks.

You look up at your father wiping the tears from your eyes, He suddenly grabs your collar making you stand too your feet and started yelling right in your face.

"DO YOU HAVE NO RESPECT FOR ANYONE, GOING AROUND HANGING WITH MUDBLOODS INSULTING MY FRIEND AND HIS SON I ALSO HEARD YOU WHERE FLEW A CAR TOO SCHOOL AND WHAT MAKES ME EVEN MORE MAD IS THAT YOUR GRADES ARINT THE BEST IN THE CLASS YOU GOT A B IN POTIONS" More tears streamed down your face as he continued too shout "YOU KNOW HOW BADLY I WANTED YOU TO BE IN SLYTHERIN, TOO BE FRIENDS WITH LUCIUS SON AND NOT TO HANG AROUND MUDBLOODS LIKE THE GRANGERS AND PUREBLOOD TRADERS LIKE THE WEASLEYS" That's when you snapped.

"THE WEASLEYS AND THE GRANGERS ARE THE NICETS PEOPLE I KNOW AND THEY HAVE BETTER FAMILY THAN THIS ONE" Your father was taken back by what you had just said "what did you just say.... WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY!"

Your father then started to beat you, punching you a bit before kicking you in the stomach and walking away towards his room and slamming the door.

You just laid on your side for a bit on your living room floor, The pain in your body was unbearable but you managed to walk towards your bathroom locking the door behind you "Maybe if I take a shower it might calm me down" I sigh going in front of the mirror.

You had a red face, Blood streaming from your nose and a bit from your burst lip.

You sighed and stripped into your bra and pants, looking at your stomach there was a huge red mark on the side of your stomach which would 'This is probably leave a bruise' You thought as you took off your bra and pants and got into the shower.

Taking a shower made your skin shiver, Every drop of blood going down your face and into the floor as well as the hot water dripped from your skin made you think of your mother and how he could love such a monster like your father.

You always knew something wasn't right after your mother died, He always has been more stern on you than your sister and expect much higher grades from yourself than your sister.

As you stepped out of the shower, You heard a knock at the door.

"Who is it ?" I say trying not to sound too scared

"It's S/n, I heard shouted so I came downstairs too see if your where Alright and too ask what happened. I'm terrified of Dad currently to ask him." You wrapped a towel around your body and opens the door to revile S/n crying.

You pulled her into a quick hug and told her That we should go upstairs before dad comes back.

Your sister nodded as you picked up your clothes you both quickly tiptoed to your bedroom and shut the door quietly.

You told S/n everything that happened between you and your father, While she was crying into your chest.

After you finished you said "So I wouldn't tell dad that your friends with Ginny Weasley okay I don't want you to get hurt." She nodded and said "I'm going to go downstairs and get some ice for yourself Y/n okay" You nodded as she left.