Chapter 45

Y/Ns PoV
"Thank you for dinner Mr Weasley!" You and S/n say happily

"It's no problem Y/n, S/n your more than welcome but I'm sure you know that already." Chuckled Mr Weasley

You giggled and said "Of course, I guess I'll see you later on tonight!"

——————————————————————————————————————

Once everyone said their goodbyes you and S/n went home too tell father that you had been out with some friends from school. (Pacifically Not Harry Hermione or any of the Wesley's you know how he gets :/ )

——————————————————————————————————————

Ginny's PoV (Did anyone else see it coming?)
"Bye!!!" I say while Y/n and S/n walked out our tent

Everyone else said their goodbyes after me

"So do you think Y/Ns Dad is going too go bush at her?" Ron ask's

"Well if he does abuse her again me and Georgie will go jinx him that prick." Fred says a bit too loudly.

"Fred Weasley! I Will Drag You And Everyone Else Back Home If You Keep Swearing!!!" Dad shouted from the other room.

Fred just rolled his eyes

"Yeah I'm with Freddie!" Said George but a bit quieter

"Wait so Ginny how did you meet Y/n you told us that you found S/n alone?" Harry ask's riddled with confusion.

"Oh, I found her with Draco they-"

"Wait, Wait, Wait. Draco Malfoy?" Ron says with a hint of anger in his voice but mostly confusion.

"Yes Ron If you paid any attention too her letter you would know that she went with The Malfoy's too the Quidditch World Cup! Now let me finish what I was saying."

Ron just crossed his arms and hummed knowing that I was correct but obviously he didn't want too say it. (🙄)

"I found her with Draco, They where searching for S/n together" I said

I noticed that my brothers faces turned into disgust and pure hatred which I'm sure isn't because of Y/n.

Harry's face also looked angry while Hermione didn't really have any emotion on her face just a stone cold straight line.

"So anything else S/n told you about Draco and Y/n?" Harry asked

While everyone else stared at me nodding at what Harry said

I stood there not knowing what too say..

I remember S/n telling me something else about them but I can't really remember...

————————————————————————————————————————

FLASHBACK!

I was walking down a couple tents from mine too go get a hat for the Quidditch World Cup for tonight when I noticed a familiar girl who looked the same age as me and had S/h//c H/l hair. (Sisters hair colour & Hair length)