FOURTH YEAR (Chapter 41)

Summer

Y/Ns PoV
I guess I couldn't say my summer has been bad at all, Father has been taking us too all the places we love and taking us too fancy restaurants to eat.

S/n loved how much attention and affection she was getting from him but I really wasn't bothered about it all I just wanted to go back too Hogwarts and see my friends and i also forgave him for what he has done (S/n basically forced me too.)

I sent a bunch of letters too Hermione, Ron and Harry talking about what has happened this summer. In one of Ron's letters he talked about the World Cup and said that they had a spare tickets so I could come with S/n even Harry and Hermione can come! I felt so happy that he invited me but I replied with I wasn't too sure because my father might say something otherwise. I also felt guilty about writing about what I've done too Harry when he's slaving away at his aunt and uncles.
——————————————————————————————————

There's now only a couple of days till we go back too Hogwarts you where excited and ecstatic.

You are currently up in your room listening too music and sketching whatever really.

"Y/n!!! S/n!!!!!" Your father shouted from downstairs

"I've got some good news hurry!" He shouted once more

S/n went rushing down the stairs while you walked casually down with your hood up and your hands in your pockets. (very casual 👌🏻)

You followed S/n into your living room where your father was sitting on the coach reading the Daily Profit.

"What is it dad?" You ask lazily

He looks up from his papers glancing you up and down and says "I'll talk too you probably when you take your hood down and take your hands out of your pockets it's very unladylike."

You groaned slightly, But did has he said you pulled down your hood making half your hair fall on the side of your face you took your hands out of your pockets and crossed them.

"Y/Ns did what you've said now what's the good news father!" S/n yelled happily

He smiled happily at both of you's and said "Have you heard about The World Cup."

"Yeah!!!" "Duh"

"Well guess what! I got us all tickets too go see it!!!!"

S/n squealed really loudly and started jumping up and down

You felt a bit unsure about it but smiled and nodded while S/n started jumping on you and your father.

"We leave tomorrow at 5:00 o'clock, Oh we will also be meeting up with the Malfoy's as well"

'WWWWHHHHHAAAAAATTTTT' Your screaming thoughts said inside your head.

S/n just nodded and rushed out of the room yelling "IM GOING OFF TOO PACK!"

You stood a bit frozen up but you quickly shook it off and words seemed too Just pore out of your mouth because you asked your father "Dad the Weasley family invite me too go with them can I ?"

He gave you a serious look and shook his head slightly "No, Y/n. Look I'm sorry but I think this summer you shouldn't be going out with your friends we should spend time as a family."