Chapter 54

A/n
Didn't think I would be posting after the Authors Note 😂😋😝 But felt bad cause people thought it was a chapter so enjoy this quick chapter!

Y/Ns PoV
Yourself and Harry walked through the outside bits of the castle.

While people all around you where wearing those ridiculous badges that say 'Potter Sink!'

"Wow! You stink Potter" A group of older boys yelled at us (well.... Mostly Harry of course.)

As you continued too walk people kept saying Potter stinks and Cedric rules.

You both turned a door where a bunch of people who's friends with Cedric where wearing those badges.

One of them stared saying "Like the new badges Potter!?!" He laughed out teasingly

All of the other guys stared laughing along side him until Harry pushes them out of the way allowing yourself and him past them.

You didn't really know where you were walking too

Until we headed towards a group of people that where circling around Cedric like twats.

Harry matched right up too Cedric while you walked slowing behind him

Cedric quickly stood up as Harry asked if  they could speak somewhere less crowded.

Cedric accepted and three of you stared walking a bit away from the crowds of people.

"Dragons.." Harry says quickly and quietly

Cedric looked confused so you explained ina little more detail

"Cedric, The first task is Dragons" You say calmly

Cedric looked at you quickly scanning you up and down then smiled slightly.

"They've got one for each of us" Harry says making Cedric attention go back too him.

"Com on Ced!" Some fan friend of his shouted

"Are you serious? The both of you?" Cedric asked

You and Harry nodded

"And ummmmm..... Fleur and Krum do they..." Cedric trialled off

"Yes" me and Harry say

"Come on Ced! LEAVE IT!!!" Some more of his fan boys yell at us

"Right..." Cedric says trialling off again

As you and Harry where about too walk away Cedric stopped both of you

"You know about the badges I've asked them not too wear it-"

Harry quickly cutting Cedric off with a "No worries."

Harry then started walking off again without telling you where so you followed beside him like a lost puppy.

Harry dragged you up at Ron who was being a complete dick about Harry being the Fifth Champion.