Chapter 67

A/n
It seems like life is sticking its middle fingers up at me 🥺🥺 I've got a cold and haven't been feeling right 😭😭 sooooo sorry if I have any bad grammar (which I obviously do) or spelling errors feel free too ROAST me in the comments or send me a prayer!

Also sorry if this chapters boring I tried :3

Puppy~

Y/ns pov
"Now, I remember... I remember when I first met you all. Biggest bunch of misfits I ever set eyes on." Hagrid said as myself and the golden trio continued walking through the forest at the dead of night.

"Suppose you remind me of meself a little. And here we all are, four years later-"

"And we're still a bunch of misfits." Ron said cutting Hagrid off

"Well, maybe, but we've all got each other and Harry of course."

Harry who'd had strained away from us give a wave over towards us

"Soon to be the youngest Triwizard champion there's ever been!" Hagrid roared with excitement cheering at the end.

Hermione and Ron giggled

I smiled slightly but Harry didn't say anything.

"Hogwarts, Hogwarts Hoggy Warty Hogwarts Teach is some please!" Hagrid and Hermione sang loudly

Ron and I laughed at their behaviour that was until I noticed Harry stopped so I went over to him too see what was wrong.

"Hey, Harry are you oka-"

"Mr. Crouch?" I peered over Harry's shoulder too see Crouch lying on the ground... he was dead.
————————————————————————————————————

Harry told us that he had too see professor Dumbledore too tell him about his dream and I instead on going with him.

He agreed I could come along which made me smile Harry was always didn't want people butting into his business but I'm glad he allows me too tag along.

As the wings opened myself and Harry walked out only too be hearing a very loud conversation.

"A man has died here, Fudge. And he won't be the last. You must take action." Dumbledore angrily yelled at Fudge

"I will not. In times like these, the wizard world looks to its leaders for strength, Dumbledore!-"

"Then for once show them some!"

"The Triwizard Tournament will not be cancelled. I will not be seen as a coward!"

"A true leader does what is right, no matter what the others think."

Myself and Harry moved closer towards the door

"What did you say to me?-"

"-excuse me, Gentlemen. It may interest you to know this conversation is no longer private." Moody butted in as Harry was trying too knock the door it slowly opened

"Oh, Harry! Harry, how good to see you again. And you must be Mr L/n daughter Y/n!" Fudge turned too me and said cheerily