Chapter 19

Slytherin common room 🐍🐍

Y/Ns PoV
"I think the Slytherin common room is this way" Harry told us "Okay" Ron says. We made a sharp left turn then started being confronted by Percy?

"Excuse me" Percy said in his bossy tone as he stated to walk towards us.We all froze up don't knowing what to say until Ron blurred out in his normal voice "What are-" he then got shoved in the ribs by Harry "I mean what are you doing down here" Ron says more like Crabbe.

"I happen to be a school prefect" Percy said with making an annoyed look, "You on the other hand have no business wandering the corridors at this time of night" We all nodded "What's your names again?" Percy ask's confusingly we all stammer a bit "I'm-" "Crabbe Goyal Pansy" we all turn to see Draco walking swiftly down the corridor "Where have you three been" He then gets closer to us and says "Peeking out into the hallways" We nod a bit in response. Draco then looks at Harry and says weirdly "Why are you wearing glasses" Me and Ron turn to Harry he stammers a bit before says "Reading" "Reading I didn't know you could read" he makes this unusual face then turns to Percy and says disgustingly "And what are you doing down here Weasley" "Mind your attitude Malfoy" Percy says venom dripping from his waits at Draco's last name.

Draco only gave him a deadly look and raised both of his eyebrows quickly to try and provoke Percy the his stare only lasted a couple of seconds but it felt like hours.

In the Slytherin common room 💚💚💚

We all walked into the Slytherin common room Draco was the first to sit down with his feet on the couch and his back against one of the sides I immediately sat down on the other end of the couch as Ron and Harry just stood there looking at Malfoy "Go in then sit down" He says to them Harry and Ron quickly sit down. "You would never know the Weasleys where Pure Bloods the way they behave there an embarrassment to the Wizarding World all of them" I could see Ron's hands clenching into a fist I wanted to hug him so badly and say everything's all right Draco has seemed to have noticed and ask's "What's wrong with you Crabbe" Ron didn't answer until Harry nudged him. Ron then realising what was going on he just mumbled "Tummy Ache" Draco just nodding turning away looking at yourself but also staring away to other parts of the room saying "You know I'm surprised The Daily Profit hasn't done a report on all these attacks I suppose Dumbledore's trying too hush it all up" Me Ron and Harry all looked at each other "Father always said he was the worst thing that ever happened too this place" "YOUR WORNG" Harry basically yells you all where took back from this you quickly thought of something "Dracy is never wrong~" I sat in Pansy's voice Draco turned back at me and said with hatred "I told you too stop calling me that" he then turns back to Harry standing while doing so and says "What!! You think there's someone worse than Dumbledore" I could tell Harry was thinking carefully about his next choice of words Ron kept shaking his head but Draco ignored him "So do you!!!!!" "Harry Potter" He says plainly Ron then started too agree with Harry. Draco thought for a moment before saying "Good one Goyal your absolutely right" I sighed quietly and I could see Ron and Harry's tense go easy "Saint Potter" Draco says with such power on the S and the P "And people actually think he's the heir of Slytherin and not too mention Y/n she's a Parselmouth as well but Her fathers side of her family was all Parselmouths but if she was she would have been put in Slytherin not in RavenCalw" I look at Harry and Ron in shock I mouthed quickly 'How does he know everything about my family' they just shrugged quickly in response as we where mouthing Draco's allied over too a table and sat on it "So who do you think it is" Harry ask's "You know I don't know Goyal I told you yesterday how many times do I have to tell you is this yours" he says  picking up a tiny box with green rapping and a white ribbon bow Harry shook his head. Draco then slipped the gift into his pocket "But my father did say this it's been fifty years since the Chamber Of Secrets was opened he wouldn't tell me who opened it only that they where expelled the last time the Chamber Of Secrets was open a Mudblood died so it's only a matter of time before one of them will be killed as for me I hope it's Granger" that's when me and Ron snapped we both went to go beat his ass but Harry pulled us both back I was surprised he had a strong grip for a twelve year old "What's the matter with you three your acting very odd well expect Pansy I'm not sure what your on about" "It's his stomach ache" Harry says then looks at me and I say "I'm just not feeling too well that all" Draco then looks away from us and takes out the gift again Harry turns to us and whispers "Calm down" I glance at Draco who was too busy opening this gift "Your scar" Ron says to Harry I look up to see Harry's scar appear on his forehead I then turn too Ron too see his ginger hair coming "Y/n your face" Ron whispers I put a hand on my cheek to realise that my face was no longer a pug face it was my own "We need to leave now" I whisper yelled. We then all ran towards the exit as Draco shouted "Where are you's going!!!"

We all ran into the abandoned girls lavatory, We've all changed back into us again which I was thankful about I couldn't stand being Pansy with a crush on Draco it was horrible.

"That was close" Ron says as we got closer to the stall Hermione was still in "Hermione come out we've got loads to tell you" Harry says "Go away" she says That's when Moaning Myrtle fly's through the door and says "Ooooooooo Wait till you see it's awful" she then googled a bit the went behind us "Hermione are you alright" I ask as Harry opens the door slowly "Do you remember me telling you The Polyjuice Potion was for only human transformation it was cat hair I plucked from Millicent it was her cat hair from her robes" she then turns too us "Look at my face" she says looking down Ron just smiling and says "Look at your tail" "Hermione I think you look okay you could say the same thing about my transformation I had to look like an Ugly Old Pug for an hour" Everyone just laughed at my comment "What it's true" I say giggling.

Word count 1,206