Chapter 16

Quidditch Time 🧹🧹

Y/Ns PoV
"LET'S GO GRYFFINDORS" Ron shouts among the crowd of screaming Gryffindors and Slytherins, "God sometimes I hate Quidditch" I said "I know it hurts my ears a bit too" Hermione sighs.

PING!!!

"Another goal for Slytherin" Lee the announcer said into the mic,  The Slytherins all cheered while the Gryffindors groaned.

Even though I dislike Quidditch I found the match quite interesting too watch. "Slytherins lead to 90 to 30" Lee said.

CRACK!!

Wood went flying off his breom because a Bludger hit it which broke just above half of the boom all the Gryffindors looked in pain, but the game continued as normal even if they where down a player "Blimey Harry's got himself a rogue Bludger, That's been tampered with it that has" "I'll stop it" Ron said pitting his wand up. I quickly put is arm down as Hermione said "No even with a proper wand it's too risky, you could hit Harry" "She has a point ya know" I said backing up Hermione.

The Bludger is still chasing Harry around the stadium, That's when you noticed Draco stoping and laughing at him but Harry ignored him and chased the Snitch but Draco closely come back and pushed Harry out of the way I didn't see much after that because they went under the stadium along the sides.

A couple of minutes later I saw Draco flying off his broomstick and onto the ground Me and Ron both sniggered at this Hermione then slaps Ron and myself arm for sniggering at him but I'm sure you can't blame us if he says the same things that he's said to us you'd be laughing as well.

I then noticed Harry trying to reach for the Snitch but got hit on the arm my the Bludger but he didn't stop he continued to reach for the Snitch with his other hand then.

CRASH SLAM DUNK

Harry fell of his broomstick backwards Hagrid gasps and starts walking away "Let's go" I say to Ron and Hermione that's when we heard "Harry Potter has caught the Snitch Gryffindor wins" All the Gryffindors cheered loudly. Me Ron Hagrid and Hermione all run down to see if Harry was ok when we got there he was rolling around in sand trying to avoid the Bludger "Finite incantatem" I said pointing my wand to the rogue Bludger. The Bludger blew up into pieces "Thank you Y/n" he sis for me as I kneeled beside him with Hermione at my side "Are you alright" Hermione ask's "No I think I've broken my arm" he says calmly which I was surprised at "Don't worry Harry I'll fix your that arm of yours straight away" Lockhart says kneeling on the other side of Harry, Harry was quick to answer Lockhart "No not you" "Boy doesn't know what he's saying" Lockhart says grabbing Harrys arm while rolling his eyes "Now this won't hurt a bit" he says lifting Harry's sleeve up I rolled my eyes and so did a lot of people Lockhart took out his wand and said "Brackium Emendo" He then puts his wand away and lifts Harry's arm which was limp and flimsy everyone groaned at the sight of Harry's arm "Ahh yeah well that's sometimes can happen ummm but uuu the point his uhh you can no longer feel any pain" He says lifting Harry's arm to backwards to his wrist "every clearly his bones are not broken" "BROKEN!! There's no bones left" Hagrid ranted "Much more flexible though."

At the hospital wing 💊💉

Everyone was around Harry "Out of my way Out of my WAY" Madam Promfrey Yelled at us pushing by us too get to Harry, "He should have been brought straight to me I can mend bones in a heart beat but growing them back" "You will be able to won't you" Hermione ask's "Oh I'll be able too certainly but it will be painful" She says pouring some kind of liquid into a glass "Your in for a rough night Potter" She says handing him the glass "Mending bones is a nasty business" Harry then drank the liquid well tried to he spat it out right in front of me luckily Fred pulled me closer to him so I wouldn't got spat on "Thanks Freddie" I say smiling at him "No problem N/n (Nick Name)" He says winking You blushed a bit at the wink and the Nick Name "WHAT DID YOU EXPECT PUMPKIN JUICE."

"Again you mean to Chamber of Secrets has been opened before?" I ask " Of course don't you see Luscious Malfoy must have opened it when he was at school here now he's taught Draco how to do it" "Maybe we'll have to wait for the PolyJuice potion to be done to make sure" Hermione says adding more things in "And tell me why are we brewing this potion in daylight in the middle of the girls lavatory don't you think we'll get caught" Ron says I giggle slightly which made all eyes go on me "No, No one ever goes in here" "Why" "Moaning Myrtle" "Who" "Moaning Myrtle" I said as she floated out of a toilet stall "Moaning Myrtle" I said again with Hermione joining in "Who's Moaning Myrtle" Ron ask's at yous confused "I'M MOANING MYRTLE" She says bear his face then she flys up to wards the sinks  sniffling "I WOULDN'T EXPECT YOU TO KNOW ME WHO WOULD EVER TALK ABOUT UGLY MISERABLE ME MOANING MYRTLE." She saying flying away into a stall down the toilet "She's a bit sensitive" Hermione says.

Word count 1,000

A/n
Sorry this isn't a big chapter like the rest of them I'll try and update another chapter either tonight or tomorrow.

Pup~

(2019 Puppy)

I made this chapter ages ago and just realised that it's not at 1,000 so I'm just putting this txt in so it gets too that mark lol sorry not sorry!

2019 Pup~

XD CX