Chapter 34

At the Hospital Wig

Y/Ns PoV
"Who god I hope Harry Okay" I say walking into the Hospital Wig

When you walked into the Hospital Wig Harry was up and Ron, Hermione, Neville, Seamus, Angelina, Fred and George where all around him talking.

You walked over and said "Hay Guys, Glad too see you awake Harry."

"Hay Y/n" Everyone said

"Oh, Y/n why did you run off during Quidditch?" Ron ask's everyone looks at you in confusion.

"Nothing important trust me" I say

"What happened?" Harry then suddenly ask's

"Well you fell off of your broom really" Ron replies

"No I meant about the match who won"

You could tell most of the guys looked over at the injured Hufflepuff.

"Um, No one blames you Harry the Dementors aren't supposed to come onto the grounds. Dumbledore was furious as soon as he saved you he sent them straight off." Hermione tells Harry

"There's Um something else you need to know Harry um when you fell your broom I-It sort of blew into the Womping Willow and well ummm." Ron say 'trying' to at least he held up a part of Harry's broom it broke int many different pieces.

The look on Harry's face was pure sadness.

Winter time ❄️⛄️☃️

Y/Ns PoV
Me and Harry where up one of the towers looking down on those who are going to Hogsmeade.

I could tell Harry was quite upset and frustrated that he wasn't getting to go

So we both came up with this plan on how to get their without people noticing.

"But won't people see our footprints because  of the snow ?" I ask Harry as he put the cloak over us both

He went a bit wide eyed and just said "Well have to be quick alright."

You nodded as you both stared quickly walking down the path, It was working until you came across the Weasley twins making a snowman in the snow.

They seemed to have noticed the footprints in the snow because they came right at us and linked our arms with theirs.

"Oh come on guys, Let Us Go! We're trying to get to Hogsmeade!!" Harry said annoyed

"Ooooooooo, Harry Potter and his mysterious girlfriend going off to find somewhere to snog"
One of the twins say smiling.

"Why, You jealous Georgie" You say as Harry blushes while sniggers

The twins just look at each other blushing going a bit wide eyed and said "Since when did you two start dating ?"

"We aren't dating boys now please let us go" I say trying to sound kind.

"I can't do that love, Beside we've got a quicker way on how to get there" Said Fred his twin George joining at the last part.

They directed us into a empty tower and pushed us down onto the stairs while they crouched down in front of us.

Harry then flung the Invisibility cloak off us and shouted "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!"

The twins shushed him and gave him a map of some sort

"What's this rubbish?" Harry ask's confused

The twins just laugh and George says "What's this rubbish he says, That there is a secret to our success."

"It's a wrench giving it to you to me" Fred says interruptingo George