Chapter 39

The Hospital Wig

Y/Ns PoV
"So What's this thing you have too do ?" Asked Ron giving you a confused look

You walked over and sat on the edge of the bed saying "Ron I may have gotten scratched by Professor Lupin as a Werewolf."

Ron looks at you wide eyed and shouted "ARE YOU NOW A WEREWOLF!!"
Put a
You hushed him immediately saying "I'm not too sure but I'll speak to Madam Pomfrey about it when she comes back too check on you."

"Why didn't you say anything at the time Y/n?"
Ron ask's

"Well Ron, Let me get my list out on why didn't I say anything at the time.

1. Peter Pettigrew got away

2. Professor Lupin was about too kills us

3. Professor Snape did—-"

"Alright, Alright! I get it Y/n" Ron said "Don't go all Hermione on me."

You just giggled at his statement he chuckled a bit too but our laughter was stopped when Ron went wide eyed and said "How did you get there, I was talking too you there And now your there."

You turned too see Hermione and Harry laughing "What is he talking about Harry" Joked Hermione.

"I don't know, Honestly Ron How can someone be at two places at once." Harry joked back while Hermione burst into laughter.

As they laughed their asses off the door burst open too reveal Madam Pomfrey, Neville, Seamus, Lee and Fred and George.

You got up from Ron's bed and backed away as everyone ran up to him and hugged him (except Madam Pomfrey obviously)

Hermione and Harry also came up and hugged him everyone was asking if he was alright and what happened.

It took a couple of minutes for Madam Pomfrey too look over his leg but when she finished you asked her too talk in private luckily no one was paying attention to you so they didn't noticed you had pulled away from the group of people with Madam Pomfrey.

"What is it dear is there something wrong?" She ask's pretty concerned which surprised you  quite a lot

"Y-Yes I may have been S-Scratched by a W-Werewolf" I stammered also mumbling my words.

She gasped a bit but told me everything will be okay and sat me down on a bed and told me too show her where the scratch was. So I took off my jacket or hoodie (whatever you want on) The scratch on my arm wasn't too long but it was definitely deep.

"Hold on dear I'll get some Silver and Dittany powder too put on the cut I'll be right back." Madam Pomfrey says walking away out of the Hospital Wig but as she leaves another familiar face walks in but one you didn't expect too see.

"Draco?" You ask looking at him surprised

He turns too you and gives you a look which you couldn't describe but it turned quickly into concern when he noticed your injured.

You also took a quick notice he was holding some sort of letter but you didn't read whom it was for because he walked and sat beside you asking "Y/n what happened!"

'He used my real name!??!??!!?!' And Why is he so concerned about me????' You thought you quickly stopped these thoughts by saying "I got scratched by a Werewolf."

"A Werewolf!?!!??!?!?" He said shocked and other emotions mixed in as well

"Yeah...Anyway I know you aren't here for Ron sooooooooo why are you here?"

He sneered as you said Ron's name but went back into his normal mood and said "I came here too give you this."

He handed you a letter addressed to you and by just looking at the handwriting you knew who it was from.

"Oh God No Draco!" You say pushing the letter back into his hands

"I'm not opening that letter from Him" Venom liacd the end of your sentence as you spoke of him your father.

"Y/n, Look. I know what he did too you was wrong but I met up with your father during the summer and he was planning to write you and a letter and here it is please just read it he seems so lonely and upset without you and your sister there."

You looked deep into Draco's eyes and sighed "Fine" you mumbled taking the letter out of his hands.

Madam Pomfrey then came back into the room with the powder mixture "Oh, Malfoy you are going to have to move so I can attend too Miss L/n."

"Y-Yes I was leaving anyway goodbye Y/n" he says walking away but before he could leave you said "Since when did you call me by my first name?!?!"

He turns round still walking and says "Since now Y/n. Since Now" He then leaves for good you started thinking now all about Draco and how of a confusing boy he was and a bit of a cute one as well but your thoughts where abruptly stopped by Hermione yelling "What was that about Y/n and when did you get injured!!!!"

Madam Pomfrey finished with your arm and told you too keep it on for and hour she also told you not too worry and luckily I won't turn into a Werewolf but the bad thing is the Scratch was permanent.

Once she walked out of the Wig you turn around too see everyone looking at you

"First of all Draco came by and gave me this letter which is by the way from my father and also remember with the problem with Professor Lupin I got scratched but nothing too worry about I won't turn into a Werewolf but the cut is permanent which is a shame but that's the way of life it isn't fair."

Everyone was a full of mixed emotions but most of them was confusing

"Y-You got a letter from your father?" Hermione ask's walking up too you with a concerned look.

"Y-Yeah I did i really don't want too open it but someone convinced me to give it a shot." I reply back opening the letter

Harry then Ran up too me on my other side peering over my shoulder too see what it said

To my eldest daughter Y/n

Hello Y/n, I know I'm the last person you want too hear from but just hear me out for a moment. I just wanted too say I'm sorry for the way I acted upon you and S/n I never wanted that too hurt you in anyway but since your mother has passed I've been angry an upset with myself that I didn't help save her against You Know Who.

I love you girls too pieces and whatever I said too you's was a lie I was drunk and unstable I do hope you will forgive your old man and come back and live with me in my house again we can do what we always do at the beginnings summer and set off fireworks I'll be waiting at the train station if you would like to come back I also understand if you don't want too come back with me.

Love
Dad x

"Oh God what am I going too tell S/n" I sigh placing the letter onto my lap and putting my hands onto my face.

Everyone was now around me patting me on the shoulder and hugging me.

Word count 1,249