Chapter 20

In the Hallways 🚪🗝

Y/Ns PoV
"Have you spoken to Hermione" Ron ask's me and Harry as we turned a corner, "She should be out of the hospital in a few days "I replied
"Yeah when she stops coughing up fur balls" Harry commented as we where walking up a couple of stairs. Ron laughed at Harry's comment and so did himself while I rolled my eyes but couldn't help my self I tried giggling but it sounded more of a snort, Harry and Ron stopped and looked at me weirdly I put my hand over my mouth and blushed "S-Sorry I d-d-didn't mean to s-snort" I said clearly embarrassed and also stuttering that's what I do when I'm embarrassed. They just stood there you could see a tint of pinkish blush to appear on the boys faces "N-No I thought it was actually quite c-c-cute" Harry says stuttering a bit as well Ron just smiled at yourself, You took your hand away from your mouth smiling.

You and the boys continued to laugh and smile going up a few more stairs to the top.

That's when you felt your feet get wet?

You and the boys look down too see that one of your feet where in water?

"What's this?" Harry says while running to the source of the problem me and Ron follow as well.

We all ran into the corridors then we came to a stop after we turned a corner "Yuck" Ron said making a gross face "Looks like Moaning Myrtle has flooded the toilets" Harry says I pulled a disgusted look.

In the Girls Lavatories 🚽

We walk in too see the taps where all running and over flowing with Moaning Myrtle.... Well Moaning of course!

Harry points to where she is sitting Moaning we walk a bit closer and stopped "Come to throw something else at me" She says "Why would I throw something at you?" Harry's said confused "Don't ask me" She says standing up "Here I am minding my own business and someone thinks it's funny too throw a book at me" "But it can't hurt if someone threw something at you I mean it'll just go right through you" Ron says inconsiderately I whacked his arm and said "Ron how inconsiderate of you she has feeling you know" he looked back at me and rubbed his shoulder "Bloody Hell Y/n your sounding like Hermione" Myrtle comes quickly zooming over to Ron and shouted "OH SURE LETS ALL THROW BOOKS AT MYRTLE BECAUSE SHE CANT FEEL IT 10 POINTS IF YOU GET IT THROUGH HER STOMACH" Her then puts her hand through Ron stomach as he stood there shocked "20 POINTS IF IT GOES THROUGH HER HEAD" Then she puts her whole fist through Ron's head as he still stood there shocked and now terrified "But who threw it at you anyway" Harry ask's she then turns to him and says "I don't know I didn't see them I was just sitting thinking about death" She then giggles at the word 'death' "And it fell through the top of my head" She then starts moaning and crying while floating and disappearing Harry then walks over and picks up the book it looked normal it was just a normal book wasn't it?

Outside ⛅️🍃🌳

Y/Ns PoV
"It was Hagrid, Hagrid was the one who opened The Chamber Of Secrets fifty years ago" Harry says stressfully to us "It can't be Hagrid Just.... Can't be" Hermione says "I don't even knew this Tom Riddle he sounds like a dirty rotten little snitch to me" Ron sneered "The monster had killed somebody Ron what would any of us have done" Harry says stopping abruptly we did as well "Look Hagrid's our friend why don't we just go and ask him about it" I say to them "That'll be a cheerful visit Hello Hagrid tell us have you been setting anything mad into the castle lately" "Now Harry you wouldn't be talking about me there" Hagrid said from behind Ron we all turn around and HermioneHarry and Ron said "No" but i didn't reply he looks at all four of us individually Harry and Ron keeping straight faces while Hermione eyes wondered in all directions. He finally gets to me I stood there with my arms folded giving Ron a 'Why can't we just tell him the truth' look and he gives me a sarcastic look back which says 'That will be good won't it if we just ask him
go on then' I just roll my eyes at him.

Harry's PoV
While Y/n and Ron where basically having a staring contest I though of something that could distract Hagrid "What are you holding Hagrid?" I ask him I could see out of the corner of my eye Y/n rolling her eyes 'She looks so cute when she rolls her eyes' Stop it Harry Stop now focus back on the task at hand.

Y/Ns PoV
"What are you holding Hagrid?" Harry ask's Hagrid "Oh this uhhhh" He then loll at the jug and says "Flesh Eating Slug Repellent for the Mandrakes you know. Now according to Professor Sprout they've still got a bit of growing up too do but once their acne has cleared up will be able to chop them up and stew them and then we'll go get those people down at the hospital unpetrified" Says Hagrid smiling a bit we all nod in response "In the mean time though you four have best been looking after your selfs all right" We all continue to nod in response and Hagrid just hummed in response and walked away.

I quietly sighed when he was walking away that's when I could see Neville running towards us "Hello Neville" Says Hagrid but Neville ignores him and came straight to us and said panting a bit "Harry I don't know who did it but you better come COME ON!" We all started chasing after Neville inside. I followed him till I got too the Gryffindors common room door "Wait I'm a RavenClaw I can't just-" Ron cut me off by holding my hand tight and running into the Gryffindors common room and up some stairs till we reached Harry's shared room.

Gryffindors Harry's Shared Bedroom 🦁🦁🛏

We all walked in too see it was a Pig sty there was broken glass pieces everywhere from the broken lights and there was also pieces of ripped up paper all over the floor not too mention that Harry's owl Hedwig was on the desk out of his cage Harry walls over to his desk searching for something"It had to be a Gryffindor nobody else's knows our password except-" Hermione then stops and looks "What your accusing me for this!" I said angrily and a bit offended Hermione looks a bit took back and said "No of course not your our friend but wait a minute unless it wasn't a student" "Well whoever did this they must have been looking for something" Ron says "They where and they found it Tom Riddles Diary is gone" 'Oh no this is bad' I thought biting my lip.

Word count 1,206