Chapter 3

PoV (first class)
First Class with my new classmates which are Gryffindors and Slytherins I find it weird being a Ravenclaw and being moved into the other two houses which I normally don't see during class hours but I decided if my fathers want me to be in there classes so be it I walked into my class with some children looking at me......well most children they where all whispering about my family,myself and most importantly what I was doing in there classroom I look around then something catches my eye more like someone I look over and see Harry waving his hand to signal me to sit with him so I implied and went over and sat down at this point people where now looking at me and Harry as well as Ron and Hermione who sat beside Harry if could hear more Slytherins talking about me than Gryffindors but one comment caught my attention and it came out of that Slick Haired Devil Malfoy he whispered (LOUDLY may I add) "I hear Y/Ns Sister is a MudBlood" "What's a MudBlood" I also Hear one of his slaves say "A MudBlood is someone who is Muggle-Born and who's parents aren't magical which my sister is NOT" I shout across to them in rage the whole room went quite as me and Draco was flabbergasted at what I said so we started having a Death Stare Off I broke it and said "Does anyone else have any other roomers about me or my sister they would like to share" I said sternly No one said anything "Good" I say back at the sliced children Harry looked the same way as Draco did Ron too but Hermione smiles I smiled back at her then Professor FlitWick walked in the room and got upon a couple of books and his desk (which had the books on them) he started off by saying "good morning class" we all said good morning to him at the same time "One of a wizrd's most rudimentary skills is levitation or the a ability to make objects fly do you have your feathers?" Hermione put hers up in the air "Good Now don't forget the nice wrist movement we've been practicing The swish and flick Everyone." Everyone started saying it all together but I still couldn't help notice that Draco looking at me in an angry but devilish smirking way I just tried to ignore him while Professor FlitWick was saying "The swish and flick. Good. Oh, and Enunciate." "Wingardium Leviosa Off you go then" he says I stared doing mine next I kept saying it moved and mover again but it didn't move until I heard "Well done! See here,Everyone Miss Granger and Miss L/n have done it!" I look over at Hermione she smiles at me I smile back and say my feather back down again Harry gives me a smile and says "well down y/n" "thanks Harry" I also see Ron looking Grumpy that Hermione done hers and he didn't I heard them talking but I kind of just tuned them out because I was so focused on getting my own feather in the air as Professor Flitwick was congratulating us a next to Harry called Seamus caused another explosion which made everyone jump in shock or surprised we all looked at him his hair was up all spiked and his face was matched black "I think we're going to need another feather over here Professor."

I didn't know where Hermione was so I hanged out with Harry and Ron as well as some boys who were in Gryffindor As we started to walk outside Ron mimicked Hermione by saying "It's Leviosa not Leviosar" the boys started laughing but I kept quieted I saw Hermione walking up to me and she looked like she was about to cry she did glance at me but kept looking down "She's a nightmare,honestly! Nowonder she hasn't got any friends" at this moment in time Hermione walked right passed Ron pushing him a little all the boys stopped and so did I I stood next to Ron i was actually so annoyed i was gonna- "I think she heard you." Harry said sheepishly "Yeah of course she heard yas" I said angrily all the boys turned to face me with blank faces "And by the way Ron she has me as a friend actually." Ron looked at me shockingly and so did the rest of the boys he started to go full on red cheeks and Harry did a little as well I just gave them an angry glare and went running after Hermione.

Ron's PoV
I started to feel bad about what I said to Hermione but I'm more embarrassed about what Y/n said to me in front of my mates as we stared to eat the feast I only ate a few things (at first XD) I could tell Fred and George knew something was up with me because they kept on giving each other looks "Do you think Y/n is still mad at me for what I said To Hermione" I said looking down "is Y/n the girl with h/c h/l hair and e/c eyes" "Yes she is George you stood beside her when you where congratulating Harry remember" I said sternly "Ohhhh that was her" George said smirking at Fred "she's kinda cute" said Fred now their both of them are smirking at me I rolled my eyes at him and looked at Harry who said "Where's Hermione"  "Parvati said she wouldn't come out of the bathroom and Y/n wouldn't come out either she said that she'd been in there all afternoon crying and Y/n was keeping her company." Harry gave me a look I jus looked down and shrugged "TRRROOOLLL IN THE DUNGEN!!!!!" Professor Quirrell shouted "just thought you would like to know" then he fainted.

Y/Ns PoV
"Hermione you can't just stay
In the girls bathroom stall all night" I said while I was sitting the wood of the door "I...I know..*sniffles*... but I'm ju-just so hurt about w-what he said" "Forget about stupid Ron we can face him together" I said standing up backing away from the stall Hermione chuckled a bit then unlocked the door and gave me a tight hug I broke the hug and looked at Hermione and gave her a smile she looked back and smiled after a moment her smile disappeared and turned into a disturbed look like someone had murderd someone right in front of her I said worryingly "what" she pointed behind me I look back too see a Massive ugly Troll-thing looking at us we started to move back as the Troll moved forward Me and Hermione ran our separate ways Hermione ran into a stall and I ran behind the troll the troll ended up waving this huge weapon it had on him it started to swing at the stall making it crash down with Hermione in it "AHHHHH!!!" Screamed Hermione "Hermione!!!" I said horrifying the Troll turned to me and swung at me I tried to move but I wasn't fast enough I ended up crashing myself on the wall hitting my head with it I yelped in surprised pain my vision started to fade "Hermione Move!" I heard someone yell it sounded like Harry I felt someone holding my hand I look up to see Ron then I blacked out.

Word count 1,311

A/n
Sorry this chapter is short I just got back from my holidays the other night half one in the morning but I'm gonna start my fourth chapter today I might get it done not too sure chapter four will be longer I hope.

~Puppy