Chapter 29

On the train 🚂

"RON!! RON!!!!" Mrs Weasley shouted running up the platform with Ron's pet Scabbers, Before the train left she passed him and shouted "FOR GOODNESS SAKE!! DON'T LOOSE HIM!"

I giggled as Ron put his head out of the window

He turned to me with Scabbers and said "Oh shut it you."

We then started walking down the train trying to find a spot while Harry told us about him blowing up his own aunt.

"I didn't mean to blow her up, I lost control" Harry says

"Well I think it's-" I said But Ron interrupted me by laughing "Brilliant."

"Yeah you could say that" I say giggling

"Honestly, Ronald and Y/n it's not funny" Hermione said

Me and Ron just rolled our eyes

"Harry was lucky enough that he didn't get expelled" Hermione then adds which made me roll my eyes even more.

"I was lucky enough not to be arrested actually" Harry says quickly after Hermione and what Harry said made me snort

"I think it was brilliant" Ron says as we all made it into a compartment "I have to agree with Ron" I say smiling at him.

That's when I noticed someone else in the compartment I nudged Hermione's arm a bit and she just says "Everywhere else is full."

We all sit on down Ron and Hermione sat on one side, While Harry sat next to someone we didn't know and I sat on the other side of Harry.

"Who do you think that is ?" Ron ask's sitting down

"Professor R.J Lupin" Hermione replies

"And how do you know everything" Ron says then adds as me and Harry sat down "How does she know everything."

"Yeah I should be the one like that I am a RavenClaw after all" I say Harry and Ron giggled but Hermione kept a straight face and said "It's on his suitcase Ronald" Hermione pointed towards his suitcase and what do you know she was telling the truth.

Ron just said Oh and nothing else

"Do you think he's really asleep" Harry ask us

"It seems like it Why ?" I say to Harry

"I gotta tell you something" he saying getting up and slamming our compartment door shut.

Time skip (Still on the train just thought I would add it in 😁)

"So your telling me that Sirius Black has escaped from Azkaban to kill you" Ron says shocked

"Yeah" Harry says plainly

"But they'll catch Black right ? Wont they ? I mean everyone is looking for him" Hermione says

"Sure, But except nobody has ever broken out of Azkaban before and he's a murderous raving lunatic" Ron then adds going quietly at the end of his sentence.

"Thanks, Ron" Harry says sarcastically I just giggled and said "I'm going to the bathroom I'll be right back."

As I was making my way to the toilet, The train just stopped suddenly making me nearly fall over everyone stuck their head out of their compartments.

As well as the train stopping the lights kept flickering until all the compartments where dark

You started heading backwards after getting scared by what's going on you thought that u don't need to toilet after all.

But as you headed back something felt odd it got much colder to the pint where you could see your own breath

Then the train started rocking a bit back and forward until it stopped, You continued back the way you came until you saw something you wish you hadn't it was a dementor.

It was moving it way towards you, You just stood there frozen as it made its way closer, You also started to feel dizzy and your vision started to fade away.

You felt a hand pulled you by the wrist and into another compartment and that when you passed out.

"Y/n, Y/n" You heard voices say

You opened your eyes too see Fred, George and Lee all around you.

You groaned as Fred helped you up to sit properly

"W-What Happened" I ask holding my head

"You where standing outside the compartments alone a dementor was about to get you so all of us pulled you in well George did pull you but we all helped." Fred says a little too quickly for myself to understand.

"Thanks, For saving my life boys" I say to them weakly smiling

"Here" Lee says handing you a piece of chocolate you denied at first until he said "I'm sure I read it somewhere that chocolate would help the sore head"

You took the piece of chocolate and said "Thanks Lee."

"Wait you can read how did I not know this" George says which made all of us laugh a bit

"Thanks Boys I better find Ron, Harry and Hermione." I say but before I could leave George says "Oi, Y/n you owe me a favour since  I saved your life."

You turn back and say "Whatever you wish, Mr Weasley."

Time skip (Great Hall)

"Welcome, Welcome, To a another year at Hogwarts. Now I would like to say a few words before we all come to befouled by our excellent feast first I'm pleased to welcome, Professor R.J Lupin who has kindly contended to fill in the post of defence against the dark arts teacher Good luck Professor." Dumbledore said

Everyone applauded as he stood and took a small bow.

"Our Care Of Magical Creators for years has decidedly retire, In order to spend more time with his remaining limbs. Fortunately I'm pleased I announce his place will be taken by none other than our own Gate Keeper Hagrid."

Hagrid stood up bashing a few things but everyone started clapping well nearly everyone went some people hollered.

"At the request of The Ministry Of Magic Hogwarts will until further notice play host for the dementors of Azkaban until such a time Sirius Black has captured the dementors will be stationed at every entrance on the grounds now I've been ashore that their presence will not diatribe our day to day business."

Everyone started whispering about Black now

"A word of caution the dementors are vicious  creators and will not stop at the one they hunt and the one who gets them there way there for I must warn each and everyone of you give them no reason to harm you it is not in the nature for the dementors to be forgiving, But you know happiness can be found even in the freakiest of times when only remembers to turn on the lights."

(Btw I have no idea if I did all of that correct but just GIVE ME A BRAKE)

That night you didn't eat much at all you just felt odd that the fact the dementors where here to protect us it felt much more different to me.

Word count 1,140