Chapter 35

Outside ❄️❄️❄️

Y/Ns PoV
Harry took the cloak off of us while we wandered around the shops and outside.

"Those Weasels they never told me about the Marauders Map" grumbled a angry Ron.

"But he's not going too keep it he's going to hand it back to Professor McGonagall, Aren't You?" Hermione says

"Aye, Right He is" I say sarcastically

"Sure along with his Invisibility cloak" Ron snorted.

"Oh look who it is!" Hermione said pointing a woman nailing something up.

"Ron fancies her" Hermione says giggling which made Ron say in disgust "No I Don't!"

We all look at the lady who seemed to be chatting off with Professor McGonagall and Fudge about something.

I then heard the lady yell "Harry Potter!!"

They quickly shushed her and pushed her into the pub, We then all turn too see Harry under his Invisibility cloak and rushing into the pub.

We tried too go after him but when he went through we got stopped by some voodoo heads ??

"I say no underaged Wizards aloud today!" One of them said

"Shut The Damn Door!!!" The others yelled

"How Rude" Hermione says shutting the door

"Thick Heads" "Twats" I than added after Ron.

Once we shut the door you could still hear them getting all offended by what we called them

We couldn't care though all of our eyes where on Harry waddling up the stairs with his cloak on.

Time skip

We waited and waited, Sitting outside on a bench in the freezing cold winter day.

"Why can't he hurry up" I say chittering my teeth together

"Bloody Hell Y/n your frozen!" Exclaimed Ron as he put a hand on my hand.

You just nodded but the thing you didn't expect was Ron to pull you closer to him and hold your hand Sao they wouldn't get colder.

You look at Ron a chitter out a thank you

What seemed like hours finally Harry came out but he didn't come and greet us instead he ran off knocking a Christmas carol group on his way.

We ran by them as fast as we could saying sorry too then as we passed through

The footprints eventually came to a stop at two pairs of rocks.

Hermione and me walked up to the rocks as we moved closer we started too hear someone crying.... No more like sobbing.

Me and Hermione gave each other a painful look and then we both kneeled down and took the cloak off of Harry as Ron stood in the background of us.

"Harry what happened?" I asked him clearly worried

"He was their friend" Harry says then took a long pause before repeating what he said before then said "And he berated them."

Again he took a a long pause before screaming this time

"HE WAS THIER FRIEND!"

His scream echoed through the forest he also added

"I hope he finds me, Cause when he does I'm going to be ready. Cause when he does I'm going to kill him!"

END OF WINTER!!! (Heading too Hagrid's)