Chapter 4

Y/Ns PoV
I woke up with an pounding headache I tried to sit up but groaning as I did clutching onto my head as well "is y/n going to be alright?" I heard someone say I tried to peek through the curtains but couldn't reach 'god damn stupid short arms' I cursed mouthing "oh yes she's just behind that curtain" then I heard footsteps coming closer to me so I pretended to be asleep as they opened the curtain I could feel there l on me also I could hear them mumbling so I opened my eyes slowly and there was Cho smiling widely sitting beside me I gave her a weak smile back then again tried to get up Cho started helping me get up I'm sure she could see me struggle once I got up and faces her she was going to say something until we heard a loud voice saying "oh come on guys I want to go see her when she wakes up" "Alright we're coming don't run you might get into trouble" "oh shut it come on let's hurry up and try and catch him up" three voices one rushing, one smartbutt, and the other a ginger Boy of course it's them "Y/n!!" I heard Harry yell from the other side of the room he came rushing over to see me ignoring Madam Pomfrey shouting at him and Ron and Hermione saying wait up as they rushed over once Harry got to me he gave a me warm hug just in time for Hermione and Ron to come over and also give me a hug "how are u feeling y/n" Ron asked I was about to answer until Hermione said "we where all so worried about you after what you did thanks for staying with me in the girl bathroom and comforting me" "yeah no problem Hermione also glad to see your ok and yeah Ron I'm ok just got a bit of a sore head but I'll live through it" I said smiling they all gave a smile back "y/n I'm so happy your awake but I gotta go I'll see you at our dorm" Cho said smiling "Oh...ok see ya" I said kinda disappointed because I didn't really get a chance to talk to her but I'll see her at our dorm so I guess it was alright.

Sorry time skip next day Quidditch guys 💕💕 but first breakfast (btw u talk to Cho and everything I'm too lazy to write about it😂😋)

Your PoV (still)
"Take a bit of toast mate come on" Ron said while eating "yeah come on Harry" I said looking at him "Ron and Y/n are right Harry your going to need your strength for today" Hermione said looking him I'm with worried eyes "I'm not hungry" Harry said while glancing at all of us with those just up eyes of his he does sometimes "good luck today Potter" we all look up to see Professor Snape looking down at Harry "then again now that your proven yourself against a troll a little game of Quidditch should be easy work for you" I look back over to Harry who's looking at the floor making faces "even if it is against Slytherin" he looked at us one more time then walked off with that cape thing behind him I notice how he was limping slightly on one leg he sometimes gives me the shivers that man "that explains the blood" Hermione gave him a questionable look so did I then Hermione said "Blood?" "Listen last night I'm guessing Snape let the troll in as a diversion so he could try and get passed that three headed dog but he got himself bitten that's why he's limping" "but why would anyone go near that dog" me and Hermione both said confusingly "the day I was at Gringotts Hagrid took something out of the volt said it was Hogwarts business every secret" Harry said look right at Ron and me Ron gave him an eyebrow I just looked at him and gave a nod up to let him know I understood what he said "so your saying-" "that's what the dog is guarding that's what Snape wants" I said looking at Harry who gave a shocked look so did the others but Harry just nodded in agreement to what I said then he smiled at me I did the same back "HOOOOOT!!!" (Lol 😂😂 idk what an owl sounds like) we all look over to see Hedwig coming towards us with something Heswig dropped the thing and Harry caught it in both hands "bit early for mail isn't it" Hermione said going back to her food "I...I never get mail" "Let's open it" me and Ron said at the same time we all untied the gift Harry got and you wouldn't believe what he got "It's a broom stick" Harry said "That's not just a broom stick Harry that's a Nimbus 2000" Ron explained quickly "but who..." I look at Harry who looked to his side to see Mrs Mcgonagall smiling at him then he looked back at me smiling and I returned it fast and happily.