FIRST YEAR (Chapter 1)

Y/n's PoV
I woke up jumping out of my bed and running in the bathroom to get washed, brush teeth and hair because today was the day Im going to Hogwarts Witchcraft and Wizardry.

After I got dressed in normal clothing Dad shouted "Y/n breakfast is ready" I ran downstairs to see my little Sister and Dad already eating breakfast.

I sat down and started chugging down my breakfast as fast as I could "careful Y/n you'll choke if u don't slow down" my sister said to me in her cute little voice (your sister is in Ginny's year) "I wish I was excited as you when I was going to Hogwarts Academy for my first year " Dad said chuckling I glanced up at him and smiled and said "when are we going to DiagonAlly" "in a couple of minutes we'll have to travel by floo Powder" Dad said smiling.

Time skip After a couple of minutes (because I'm lazy :3)

I held one of my suitcases in one hand and my Dad held two in both hands we got near the fire place I decided to go first and shouted "Diagonally!"

After I came out my sister was next then father came out we ended up walking around for ages first I got my wand from Ollivanders shop.

Then I got my Owl which I called it O/n then we went too The Leaky Cauldron I walked in alone because my Dad couldn't fit in the door and he also had to keep S/n with him at all times so I had to go in alone as I was walking down Two book shelf I crashed into someone knocking them down with me "Ow" I groan I heard someone groan as well I look over to see a ginger haired boy with big blue eyes who looked the same age as I was we just stared at each other for a  couple of minutes but as we stared I kept asking myself 'I wonder what he's thinking of ?'

Ron PoV
I walked into the Leaky Cauldron with my family Mum of course Percy the oldest Fred and George the twins and the second oldest's and the youngest Ginny.

I told my Mum I was going to look at some books she said that that's fine dear so I got in between two bookshelves and looked around until someone bashed into be knocking me down with them I heard a soft groaned "Ow."

As I groaned I look up angrily I was just about to say something until I noticed that the person who knocked me down was a girl around my age with beautiful H/l H/c hair and her soft S/c skin her illuminated E/c eyes she was so cute.

"Oh excuse me I'm so sorry" she said in a soft but yet nervous voice

" I was only looking at books and..I..I-"

"it's fine I'm Ron, Ron Weasley" I said calmly interrupting her she smiled brightly and said "I'm Y/n, Y/n Y/l/n" "well it's nice to meet you Y/n so I'm guessing your going to Hogwarts this year like me" I explained rather quickly "yea..yeah I a-"

"Ron where are you" my mother said loudly enough for me and Y/n too hear "oh sorry I need to go my moms calling me" I said sadly "oh no problem I guess I'll see you at Hogwarts or maybe even on the train" she said excitingly I smiled at her and nodded "see ya" I said walking away "goodbye Ron" I heard her say when I was walking away I ended up finding my mum with everyone at the door.

"Ronald Weasley! were have you been" she said a little crossly

"oh sorry mum someone bumped into me and I was just chatting with them" I said with a little bit of nervousness in my voice "Oh it wouldn't happen to be a girl would it" said Fred and George at the same time with huge smiles on their face I just rolled my eyes and didn't answer as we where walking down DiagonAlly.

Fred whispers in my ear "soooo was it a girl ?" I just looked up at him and sighed with a grumbly "yes" I guess he heard me because he started to whisper in George's ear as well after a couple of minutes of walking in the crowd Fred and George stopped right in front of me and said teasingly at the same time "Don't worry we won't mess with your girlfriend" "Oh Shut it the both of you" I said angrily at them walking through them until they broke and had too move.