Chapter 33

In The Corridors

Y/Ns PoV
"I can't believe they are allowing us to go to Hogsmeade today!" Squealed Cho we where walking down to stairs.

I just sighed and said "Yeah lucky you eh"

She then said in a sorrow tone "I'm sorry Y/n that you don't get too go."

You didn't say anything but just silently nodded while we both made our way outside.

Outside

When you made it outside you saw everyone was in a huge group walking down the pathway with Flinch and Professor McGonagall.

Cho ran off and gave her slip to Flinch which allowed her to follow the group

You also noticed Harry was trying to convince Professor McGonagall to sign his slip but she kept shaking her head telling him that she couldn't it would be inappropriate.

Harry looked heart broken, You walked over to Harry to see him talking to Ron and Hermione But both left as soon as you got over

"Just forget about it guys" Harry said looking down in disappointment.

"Forget about what?" I ask

Harry jumped out of his skin when you said that right beside him.

"Geez Y/n you gave me a fright" Harry said looking at you

"Oh, Sorry I didn't mean too" You staid apocalyptically.

"Aren't you not going to Hogsmeade then with everyone?" Harry ask you

"Don't have a parent or guardian to sign it remember"

Harry just nodded slowly and gave you a hug which you returned happily.

Harry told you he wanted too speak to Professor Lupin, So he went off to find him while you just walked around the outside of the castle

As you where walking you decide to get your note book (that now you suddenly have :3)

And sit down on the grass and draw the wildlife and the nature.

It was beautiful as the sun shone over the trees and the grass blew a tad in the wind....... It was nice until you heard rustling in the bushes.

You slowly reached for your wand as you shouted "Who's There!"

The rustling then stopped and out came a dog?

The dog was a tall black shaggy looking thing, With a slim body. It almost looked like it has been starved

The dog walked in front of you and just sat looking into your eyes.

You put down your notebook and put your hand out for the dog too we If he was friendly or not

The black dog sniffed your hand then started licking it you just smiled a bit and started clapping his messy fur.

"Aren't you just a softy hmmm" I hummed at him while he wagged his tail

"You hungry boy" You ask the dog, He barked and his tail started wagging even more.

You then grabbed your stuff and walked to the castle wit the black shaggy dog.

You made sure no one saw the dog you where sneaking into your common room luckily your classmates where all at Hogsmeade.

Once you said the password for the RavenCalw common room you peeked your head in and saw that there was no one so you opened it fully and let the dog in.