Chapter 37

Whomping Willow

Y/Ns PoV
Professor Lupin led you into the Whomping Willow and through a twisted hallway soon you realised you weren't in the Whomping Willow anymore you where at the Shrieking Shack ?

Ahead you saw a door shut and familiar voices coming from inside the room

You where about to take one more step until Professor Lupin stopped you and whispered "Now Y/n I want you too stay here for a moment until it's appropriate."

You didn't bother to argue with him and just nodded slightly

Professor Lupin then took out his wand and rammed right into the door which flew open with a BANG!

"Expelliarmus!" Professor Lupin shouted at pointed his wand at something you couldn't see but you did hear a sound of something dropping too the ground.

"Well,Well Sirius. Looking rather ragged aren't we finally the flesh reflects the madness within"

"Well, You would know all about the madness within wouldn't you ? Remus"

Professor Lupin then lowered his wand and helped up Sirius giving him a hug afterward.

"I found him let's kill him" Sirius says happily

"NO! I TRUSTED YOU AND ALL THIS TIME YOU'VE BEEN HIS FRIEND" Hermione shouted

You noticed Sirius and Remus where glancing at each other anxiously.

"He's a Werewolf, That's why He's been missing classes!"

"How long have you known. Did Y/n tell you?"
He ask's glancing at me

"Since Professor Snape sent the essay and I figured it out all by myself"

Sirius then turns to you and says "Aren't you not a RavenClaw I thought you'd be the one to tell her."

"Yes I am but not a very good one as you can tell" I say moving forwards leaning against the door frame smiling.

Ron Hermione and Harry looked at you with the wisest eyes you've ever seen

"Y/n.....YOUR WITH THEM!" Harry yelled at you in shock but mostly in anger.

"So what if I am I'm doing this too protect you Harry" I say looking him dead in the eye you also noticed Ron seemed too be injured you wanted too go over and make sure he was alright but you knew he wouldn't let you near him until this is all over.

"HOW IS THIS PROTECTING ME!"

You snorted "Do you boys want to explain or shall I"

Sirius smiled at you and said "I'll do it thank you Y/n."

"Just wait-" Professor Lupin tried saying before being cut off by and angry Sirius

"I DID MY WAITING TWELVE YEARS OF IT IN AZKABAN!"

Remus then looked at Harry then back at Black until he grave a slow nod towards Sirius and stepped back a bit.

"Very well, Kill him. But wait one moment Harry has the right to know the why" Professor Lupin said handing over a wand too Sirius

"I know why, You betrayed my parents your the reason there dead."

"No Harry it wasn't him someone did betray your parents but it was somebody who I thought today was dead."

"WHO WAS IT THEN"

"Peter Pettigrew, And he's In this room right now. Come out come out Peter!" Sirius shouted but it want Peter that came out Oh No it was Professor Snape ?