one

London ReedI always hated parties

London Reed
I always hated parties. The loud noises, flashing lights, all of it. Parties can be dangerous and I never understood that until recently.

My best friend, Ally is the biggest party animal I've ever met, and so is my boyfriend. Will, that's his name. He's tall, brown hair and blue eyes with the warmest heart and the biggest smile. We've been dating since we were about 16, so around three years.

My best friend Ally is just like me. Except she likes to party, I don't. She's bold and out going and caring, her long blonde hair and blue eyes. We met back in primary school and we've been inseparable since.

I have four brothers, Marcus, Adrian, Sam and Hunter, they all treat me like a little sister and protect me from anyone, until my dad and Marcus went to another side of the world and we haven't heard from them since.

I'm the youngest of them all, which sucks but it actually made things fun growing up. I was bullied a little bit in school for being half my height for my age so my brothers scared them right off.

I only finished school last year, and I needed a break, so Will and Ally took me out for a drink at the bar, to party a little bit too. I was a light weight, and I never really drank.

But here I was, swaying my hips against Will as he held them tightly in his hands, the thumping music dancing through the sound system. My hair flows behind me and my eyes focus on his.

He smirks and leans down to softly press his lips to mine. Instant tingles shot up my spine and I hold him against me. I then pull back, "I'm just getting a drink," I whisper shout in his ear over the music.

He pulls away and nods with a smile. I pad away in my Dc Martins and sit on a free bar stool. "Vodka raspberry, please," I smile to the boy working behind it.

He had brown curly hair, black shirt, black jeans and converses, and his eyes were so green. "Of course babes," he winks but I just sigh in tiredness.

"Hi!" a chirpy voice says, Ally slumping next to me.

"Hey," I smile. "How things?"

"Fantastic!" she beams.

"That's great," I smile at her loudness.

"I'm hooking up with a guy though, so...I hope you can drive or Will can drive you," she beams.

She's always doing this.

I just nod, excepting this to happen because that's the kind of person she is. "Anyway,"

"What's the guys name?"

"Niall," she smiles. "He's Irish," she smirks.

I shake my head and I turn around, the boy finished my drink. "Thank you," I reach into my bag.

"On me," he shakes his head. "I'm Harry," he holds his hand out.

"London," I shake it timidly.

"London?" he furrows his brows. "That's your name?"

"Yup," I nod.

"Are you from London?" he asks anyway which makes me chuckle.

I shake my head with a laugh. "No, I'm from Australia,"

"No way? Really?"

"Mhm," I nod.

"What part?"

"Not London," I joke which makes him chuckle. "Perth,"

"Really? That's cool,"

I nod, picking my drink up, he already put a straw in it. He watches as I take a sip, his eyes watching my lips. I take a sip and feel it burn my throat but the sweet taste of raspberries. "Nice?"

"Mhm," I nod, taking a few more sips and put it back down.

"Good," he smiles. "Now tell me..London, do you have a boyfriend?"

I nod. "His names Will, over there," I point. Will was sat, talking to someone but I couldn't see who from this far but he looked like he was making a new friend.

He nods and he hem looks at me. "You look thirsty,"

"I am," I chuckle, taking the drink again and taking more sips. I watch him as he drinks it, he pops a piece of gum into his mouth. I felt dizzy, so I put the drink down.

"Hit you?"

"Mhm," I nod with my eyes closed, I'm a very bad lightweight. Then I feel my eyes getting heavy, Harry sighs and walks around the counter. I felt like shit, like I was going to throw up.

The suddenly, everything went black, and everything was muffled. I felt arms around me and then my head tipped back so I assumed it was Will carrying me out because I had fallen asleep from how tired I was and didn't really want to come here because I was so tired.

//
😀

hostage || l.t ✔️On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara