thirty two

London Reed
After Louis came home, I knew he'd come looking for me so I hid in the bathroom. I had my drawing book in there with me because I was in there for about half an hour before he even came home and then he started banging on the door.

I ran myself a bath, I needed it. I needed to relax. I put some of my body wash in it so it would make bubbles, and when it was half full, and the other half was bubbles, I turned the water off and happily got in. Bubbles were up to my chin but when I laid in the water, oh goodness.

It was like an orgasm.

You know when you get in the bath or warm water and your skin goes bumpy like goosebumps but only in that area until you put the rest of yourself in their?  It was a fantastic feeling. Despite how hungry I was, I didn't wanna get out anytime soon, I'd refill this bath as many times as I needed too.

I just that there, everything that came into my mind, I cleared away.  Will came into my mind, I did miss him, I missed his touch. I missed his warm smile, and his soft touch.

I then thought of Ally, and what she was doing. Does she even miss me at all? Is she even looking for me? Or did she just write me off as dead? She's my best friend, and we did everything together.

But then I think of Louis, I see him with his head between my legs, squeezing my thighs and giving me pleasure.

Wait. What?

I widen my eyes and snap myself out of my thoughts and sit up. I zoned out of my thoughts and hear soft knocks at the door. "London?" he says, softly.

"Yes?" I reply back softly.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, just um..." I don't finish my sentence. I look down at my naked chest and I sigh.

"Can I come in?" he asks softly. "I just wanna talk, but I know you're in the bath,"

I nod, forgetting he couldn't see me. "Can I please?"

"Yeah," I murmur.

"Can you unlock the door?" he then asks, jiggling the handle. I sigh, standing up so water drips off me and I step out of the bath, onto the mat and I grab my towel. I wrap it around me and then open the door. Louis was in some basketball shorts and that was it. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. Are you coming in or not?"

He nods softly, and steps in. He closes the door and I turn my back and drop my towel; I don't even care anymore. I step back into it, some of the bubbles gone so it was only just covering my chest. He watches me, and I could feel his stare. I sit down and look up at him. "Are you coming in?"

He swallows. "You want me too?"

"Yes," I nod.

"Are you sure? Even after what happened?"

I had "Yes, Louis," I nod. He nods softly, he unties his shorts and pulls them down. I look away, even though I've seen him naked before. I shuffle forward in the bath and I feel him stand in behind me.

"Are you sure?" I nod again and he sits down behind me holding my hips under the water. I shuffle back into him and I put my head on his shoulder, my chest out of the water but I couldn't care less. "Why are you in here?" he rubs my arms, letting the soap coat them.

I shrug. "I wanted to. Clear my mind in a relaxing way," I murmur as one of his hands plays with my belly piercing.

He nods. "I'm sorry, London, I really am. What you did was really sweet, and the idea was there, and I know I said I would be home by the time but I got caught up with the boys, I wanted to be home at 7 like I said, but I just got so carried away, and I'm sorry, okay?"

I nod softly, his hands sliding o my stomach and cupping my breasts in his hands. My birth control bar was making my hormones fly everywhere, so they hurt like the 'my period was near' ache. He didn't do anything, he just cupped them and rubbed them with his thumbs and kissed my shoulder.

I sigh and he softly kisses my neck which makes me throw my head back onto his shoulder. I bite my lip, it always did feel good when someone kissed my neck. He softly starts to lap his tongue as he kisses me and it makes me curl my toes.

"Do you forgive me?"

I nod. "It's okay," I part my lips as he starts to softly suck on my neck. I let out a soft noise and it makes him smirk on my neck because he knows how to give me good pleasure without actually having sex or doing anything sexual with each other.

"It's been a while since we've had sex sweetheart," he rasps and ii again makes me bite my lip. He then grabs my hand, and I feel him softly pressing against my lower back. "I know you're horny.."

He brings my hand to the lower part of my back and he wraps my hand around his base. "See how hard I am? Just from hearing that little noise you made," he shakes his head and I turn around he sits there and his bright blue eyes shine into mine. I look into the water and because he was big and the water was just water with no bubbles, his tip only just stays above the water.

"Do you feel like holding your breath?" he asks and I bat my eyelashes at him.

"W-What?" I was lost. He looks down and then I do, and it hit me like a bus. "Oh..you want me too?"

He nods. "If you want too, of course,"

"I can try," I shrug, I gather my half wet hair into a pony tail and he takes it from me. He pushes my head down and I part my lips.

"Wait," I stop him. "What if you like...don't let me come up for air,"

"I'll be careful," he nods. He looks up at me softly. "I promise,"

I huff and take a deep breath, screwing my eyes shut and part my lips, his tip hitting the back of my throat. I wrap my lips around him, bobbing my head up and down, feeling the warmth on my face.

I was actually kinda good at holding my breath so I kept going and everything was muffled but I knew he was moaning. I keep bobbing my head up and down on him, honestly confused of how we got here.

I pull my head back and pant wiping my eyes and he tucks my now dripping hair behind my ear. "You okay?"

I pant and nod.

"You don't have to do this," he shakes his head. "I know you're mad at me,"

I shake my head. "It's okay,"

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure, Louis. Can I finish?" I ask and he nods.

//

hostage || l.t ✔️On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara