three

London Reed"No," I decline, standing what feels like meters but it wasn't that far away from Louis

London Reed
"No," I decline, standing what feels like meters but it wasn't that far away from Louis. He stares at me but raises his eyebrows in shock. "No!"

"I'm sorry?" he says.

"I'm not getting a stupid tattoo that says I belong to you! No way!"

"You'll do what I say," he shakes his head.

"I don't have to do shit! You kidnapped me and now you expect me to do anything for you!"

"Yeah! I do!" he snaps back.

"Well, get used to the idea that I'm not getting a tattoo!"

"I don't care, if you won't go, I'll get them to come here!"

I don't want the tattoo, I just wanted the part where I'd be out for his house and I could run and be free away from him. If he's gonna let me go out to get a fucking tattoo then he can think I'm getting one but I can run instead.

I huff. "Why?" I whine.

"Because if you ever try to run away or anything, they know you belong to me and not them," he says, calmer now.

"Why would I want to be branded to you?"

"Don't start acting like you haven't gotten a tattoo before," he shakes his head and I look down. It was just poking out but it was a rose down my ribs but because of these stupid clothes, it was showing.

I cover it with my arms. "That's a general tattoo," I mutter.

"Yeah, well so is this one, smart ass," he walks closer to me and I turn my head away and close my eyes. "I'm not going to kill you,"

"You said you would," I murmur. "You scare me,"

He laughs. "Good, let's go," he grabs my wrist from my waist and starts pulling me down the hall.

"Let me go!" I slap his hand away. "Don't touch me!"

He walks me into my room. "Put these on," he ignores me, shoving pick high top converses on my lap as he sits me down on the bed and I felt really scared.

"Where's do you get all these clothes from?" I dare ask, yanking my wrist out of his grip.

"Put them on," he ignores me again his accent being strong English, walking out my room. I look down at the pink converses, seeming that they had been worn. The soles were a bit worn out but they overall looked new.

I put them on and they were probably half a size to big, but clearly, Louis won't give two fucks. He comes back in, looking down. "Good, let's go,"

I roll my eyes and follow his long strides down the hall. "Hold my hand,"

"No," I scrunch my face up. He grabs my hand tightly seeming like I can't get away and he walks out the house and I pinch my eyes shut at the brightness, slolwy adjusting to it.