sixty

London Reed
When Louis got home from work on time today, I greet him at the door and he furrowed his brows. "Hi?" he said in confusion.

I wanted to make a date for us tonight, I wanted to cook him something and then hopefully we can watch movies or something. I have been thinking about what to do tonight, being a Friday, we should do something.

"Hey. I've been thinking.." I follow him around to the bedroom where he changes from the shirt he was wearing, applying deodorant, and the. putting in a red hoodie, taking his belt off. "Can I make you something for dinner tonight? And then we can watch movies after, like a date but inside,"

He looks up at me, standing up and grabbing my hips, pulling mine into his. "As amazing as that sounds, we should go out instead," he suggest and I fold my lips in a line. "You're idea is sweet and sounds chill, but we should go out, and then come home and watch movies," he then says and I give in.

"Fine,"

"Well...It's already six, do you wanna go soon?"

"Does it look like I'm ready?" I was in one of his hoodies and leggings.

"Yeah...?" he looks at what I was wearing. "I like you wearing my hoodies," he grins and I smile.

"I'm not staying on this if we're going out," I giggle and he shrugs. "Help me chose what I wear," I grab his hand and pull him to my bedroom, and I open my eyes wardrobe, picking out pale blue jean shorts.

He opens the next drawer and pulls up the smallest lace top. "That looks like Erin's."

"It's not," he shakes his head. "I bought it a while ago,"

It was very small, it looked like a bra. It was lace though. "Why?"

"I thought you'd look good in this." he shrugs.

"Um...it's like...lingerie.." I say softly, and he smirks.

"You wear lingerie?" he asks. I shake me head.

"I've never." I shook my head. "Why?"

"I do like lingerie," he smirks.

"You're not going to make me, are you?"

"No." he shakes his head and swaps the top for a floral corset top. "That's your decision if you want to wear it or not. This so cute." he says and I look down at the floral material and nod. "Get changed," he says softly, with a smile.

I get changed and apply some mascara and lipgloss, popping my lips before sliding on my pink converses. I walk out and I see what Louis was wearing.

He had a plain green hoodie, black jeans and his black Air Force 1s. I bit my lip as we both looked each other up and down. "Perfect." I smile and he agrees with a hum, taking my hand.

He grabs his keys, phone and wallet, tossing what I think was an old condom from his back pocket on the counter. He grabs my hand as he unlocks the door and then closes it behind us as we leave.

I walk to his white car, and wait for him to open the doors. The doors lift up and I slide in, Louis shortly after me. The car starts automatically, and he puts his seatbelt on. His phone connects and starts playing Honest by Baby Keem, and starts to drive. Well, it drove itself but he answered a few texts and I trusted this car to not go anywhere.