ninety one

London Reed
I finally saw Will and lemme tell you, that was an emotional time. My mom went out and invited Will over and when he came, I've never seen him cry before.

I remember feeling very emotional because even though I don't really feel anything for him much anymore, it was still a very emotional time. I remember we just begged for a very long time, and I didn't tell him I knew about him  and Ally, I wanted to wait.

And I just remember telling him that I was fine, I was kidnapped, held hostage but let go, and that's how I'm here. He was so happy to see me, and I was happy to see him as well. And he stayed with me, over night and nothing happened, he was just very clingy with me and only wanted to kiss me which I let him do, because I had missed him too.

And the next night is where I realised I missed Louis more.

I sat on my bed, with my head down, twiddling my thumbs. I missed Louis and there's nothing else I can say about it.

"Babe.." Will whispers, sitting down next to me but I don't move. "Are you okay..?"

"I'm okay.." I whisper back, turning to face him. He smiles and it makes me smile because I finally get to see him smile again.

"Come here," he whispers, laying down and I crawl in next to him. He wraps his arms around me and I lay next to him. I sigh for what seems like a long time and it hurt my heart a little. He smelled just like I thought he would, and Cherry was asleep on the end of the bed.

"What's on your mind?" he asks.

Louis.

His gorgeous blue eyes, brown soft hair and his sharp cheekbones. His jawline and his soft but inked skin and the smell of his cologne — he just wouldn't get him off my mind.

"Nothing," I shake my head and trace his chest, he plays with my hair. I did feel weird that he's dating my best friend and he hasn't told me, but I wasn't gonna say anything yet either.

"Are you sure..?"

"Yeah," I nod, looking up at him. "Promise,"

He smiles and kiss, pressing his lips to mine. "You know I missed you.." he whispers in my lips. I nod and knit my fingers in his hair that I had missed touching. He hugs me and rolls us over so he was on the top, Cherry jumping off the bed.

He kisses my neck, making me close my eyes and try not to think about Louis in a time like this because I did miss him like this. I missed everything about Will and I wanted to feel him like this again.

I bite my lip and prop my legs up beside him and breathe out. I've wanted to feel him intimately for a while but I was kinda scared. What if Louis and him are so different?

"London," he whispers and I focus back in now. "Do you want to?"

"Yeah," I nod. "I missed you like that and...I wanna feel you like that again," I whisper, this takes everything in me not to say 'rail the shit out of me' because then he'll suspect something.

He nods, biting his lip. "I missed you so much, I literally couldn't," he whispers and I feel kinda bad.

I snicker and I just lay there, I was used to Louis doing it for me. He kisses my lips which definitely felt different than usual. I kiss him back and I reach for his sweatpants, untying the black material and he reaches for my spandex shorts, pulling those off my ankles completely.

He gets up completely and lets Cherry out of the room which she happily pads out. He took his sweatpants off and I bite my lip. I was in a bralette and I wanted to keep it on, he kisses my neck again and slightly presses himself against my thighs and it makes me bite my lip and turn my head. I made sure the hickey he gave me is covered at all times and before Will even came over I covered it with foundation.