twenty three

London Reed
When I woke up this morning, I didn't think I'd actually feel happy to wake up in this house that I hate so much. But with the sun peeping through the closed curtains, me wrapped in the sheets with Louis spooning me from behind just gave me butterflies.

I actually realised how close he was holding me against him and it made me smile. I was in a bra and what I think were his boxers, and I felt his naked chest and I remember how he put boxers on too.

But besides all, I couldn't ignore the pain in between my legs, which I haven't felt since I lost my virginity with Will. But it's all worth it, I couldn't hear him breathing but I could feel him breathing. I shuffle back into him, hoping that'll wake him up.

To my luck, he inhaled and stretches his legs, and his arm out before falling back into the position he was in, only pulling me against him more. "Louis.." I poke his arm but he doesn't do anything. "Louis..." I coo, putting my lips on his arm and softly nibbling on his arm, on his bird tattoo on his forearm. "Wake up," I say louder.

"I am awake, I'm just laying here, shush," he says, sighing through his nose.

Ah, he's a charming guy when he wakes up.

I huff and pull his arms off me, making him lift his head up from the pillow to watch me, and I roll over to face him. "Hi," I smile.

"What are you doing?" he rasps.

"Laying here, shush," I quote and close my eyes. He goes silent and I feel him shuffle down which makes me open my eyes. He uses his finger to softly rub my breast which was still in my bra but my cleavage was now very close to him which only makes me smile. "Are you a boob or an ass guy?"

"Well...I like fucking from behind cause I can see your ass but I like these too," he pokes both of them and then draws the smile of the face he was drawing across h to e both of them. "They're fun," he snickers.

"You're a bit of a child," I shake my head.

"Don't say that," he shakes his head.

"Why?" I ask.

"I hate babies or anything to do with kids, why do you think I put you on birth control?"

"You don't want to have a baby ever?"

"Heck fucking no," he shakes his head, still tracing my boob.

"Wait, why?" I ask.

"They're so annoying, they whine, cry, and they need attention and I just don't have time for it,"

"Not even in like...a few years?"

"I don't know, my mind hasn't changed since I knew I didn't want them,"

"Why don't you just get a vasectomy?"

He looks up at me. "Because, that's for old people and I don't want girls to think I'm weird because I can't ever have kids cause then they won't want me to fuck them but I just use condoms,"

"Well, that makes sense but you never want kids?"

"At this point, absolutely not, I hate condoms because I'm somewhat allergic to some, and the ones I get are expensive and I can't keep using all of them because of my horny ass,"

"Oh.."

"So that's why I put you on birth control, so I don't have to use them,"

"Are you ever gonna sell me to others for the night?"

He sighs. "I don't want too.." he murmurs. "But I might have too, it depends on the person. I owe Zayn because of Erin,"

"Where is Erin, is she okay?"