eighty three

London Reed
When Louis got home from work on time, I had dinner ready which he easily actually there for and it turned out to be like a little date.

And...then all the teasing I did this morning I got given back, it took him 20 minutes for him to finally touch me and I know not to tease home now. He doubled my climax because I got him off this morning.

Ah, romance.

"I wanna joint." He sighed, sliding clothes back on, I had underwear on but I was naked besides that.

"We never got high on our birthday."

He realised. "Oh. Well, wanna get high with me?"

I nod with a grin.

He throws me clothes and I look at it. It was one of his shirts. "C'mon," He holds his hand out. I throw the top on, and I stand up, my legs still slightly shaking. I take his hand, and he gently pulls me out the room into the kitchen. In the second drawer he reaches in the drawer and I'm guessing stuck to the bottom of the first drawer we're pre-rolled joints because he pulls out too, and then takes the lighter out of the drawer too.

His hand still in mine, he pulls us to the back door, the sun had set and the sky had the slightest colour to it. He opens the door and Cherry was the first one out rushing around to smell everything.

We sit on the porch step, and I shiver, leaving into him. "So you've never smoked one of these?"

"I've never done frugs of any sort." I shake my head. "Not that I remember anyway."

He smirks, and puts one into his mouth. He cups his hand over the end and flicks the lighter to create a spark. He lights the end and I see his jaw sharpen and — my god was it a sight, as he pulled the joint out from his lips, holding the air out before slowly exhaling it.

"Oh yes, that's the shit." He nods. He puts it in front of my lips which I gently wrap my lips around it. "Just start of slow." He says. I inhale and he pulls it away before I could do more and when I inhale it, I cough it out, waving my hand in front of my hand as he smiles at me.

He takes a long drag, 20 seconds at least and so widen my eyes. He pulls it away and he looks at me. "What..?"

"How did you do that?" I ask as he exhales it.

"I've been smoking weed since I was 11." he shrugs. "It got worse after Anita."

I widen my eyes. "Wow.."

"This stuff is really strong, and because I take big drags at a time, I'm already high. You finish it."

I swallow, I hated the taste of it, it's not nice. "You don't have to, if you don't like it don't feel pressured."

"Is being high fun?"

"Well I like it, it makes partying so much better."

"How?" I ask as I gently inhale some more.

He watches me before answering. "It makes the lights look trippy, and the music makes being high better. The alcohol makes double the amount of trippiness, and then sex, fucking tell you what, it feels even better."

I had exhaled by now flicking my eyes over his. "I don't feel anything." I shrug.

"Sex won't feel good for you, if you're high."

"What? Why?"

"It makes your mouth dry...it makes you dry."

"Dry? Dry where?"

He looks down and so do I. "Oh. What? No, how do you know?"

"You really want me to answer that?"

"No." I shake my head. I take another hit and it was almost gone at this point, so I just finish it off, my chest tightening.

"Careful." He takes it away and I slowly exhale. My eyes suddenly felt heavy, and felt like they were TV fuzz.

"Oh..my eyes-"

"It's ok." He cups my jaw. His eyes were red, and buzzing too, I could see it. "I won't let anything happen to you. You're fine."

I nod softly. "I think I feel it."

"Yeah?" He asks and I nod. "Well...we still have this one."

"More?"

"You'll fall asleep after this." He says and I could feel myself really tired now that he mentioned it. He lights another one and if Louis won't let anything happen, then I can stay with him all night.

He exhales. I take a drag and I exhale. He leans back on the heels of his palms. I look at him looking up at the sky, and I see his strong jawline with a hickey I left on his jawline. I could definitely feel myself high, and I wanna touch him. I reach out and touch his neck.

He turns his head to look at me and he leans into my hand and I felt my stomach erupt with butterflies for some reason. My eyes are buzzing and i felt tired.

I'm sleepy. The feeling of his skin on my finger is tingly and soft.

"Well," I zone in. "Let's go to bed if you're sleepy."

I said that out loud?

He puts the joint out and stands up, pulling me up and grabs m forearms to level myself. I grab his biceps to steady myself. He scoops me up and I lean into his back, gently nuzzling into him.

//
high louis is my favourite louis.