fifty eight

London Reed
I was still in bed by the time Louis left, but I knew I needed to get some housework done before tonight. I got up and went to the bathroom, and I had a shower. The ledge in Louis' shower is great, it's so helpful.

I then got dressed into a pink sports bra and leggings, putting my hair in two braids. I went into the lounge room and played Cigarettes After Sex, and started picking up all the empty bottles and packets around the place, putting them in the bin.

I then went into Louis' room and my god he's a messy boy. I picked up armfuls of his clothes, and put the into his overfull basket and shook my head. I did see some of my clothes in there too so I brought that into the laundry that has only been used once by me, and loaded them all into the washer, then went into my room and of course that wasn't very messy.

I picked up all my laundry and put them in the washer as well. I put the washing on and sighed, going into my bedroom, made the bed neatly, closing the door considering I don't even use that room.

I made the bed in Louis' room, tidying it up and I decided to ignore the locked door. As I started to clean the kitchen counters, humming the song, the door clicked open and it made me confused. "London.." I hear my name and a sigh.

I cock my head back in confusion. "Louis? You're home early—" I walk around the corner but stop when I see a girl that looks so familiar but I wasn't sure where I had seen her before. "Oh?"

She was a tiny girl, she looked so young. She smiled at me, her shirt black hair and bright blue eyes and I stood there, confused and I crossed my arms, looking at Louis. "I can explain,"

"I'm listening," I say.

"This is May, her boyfriend tried to hurt you,"

My eyes drop. "Louis, I said to leave it alone," I scold.

"I did," he objects and I arch my brow, she wraps her arms around her waist and looks up at us. "I was driving around...and I saw her walking around and I—"

"I thought you were going to work?" I ask, he only stops talking from this and blinks at me.

"I was," he nods.

"But you just picked up a poor girl, are you okay?" ai ask her and she nods.

"You're prettier in person," she whispers.

"In person?"

"Cole, my owner knows everyone,"

"Right.." I nod softly. "Thank you?"

"Anyway, she's um..she's got a situation," he swallows, tracing his 28 tattoo on his hand.

"A situation?" I furrow my brows.

"I'm pregnant," she said and I look at Louis.

"Why couldn't you just say that?" I ask.

"I can't say that word," he mouths and I shake my head.

"With..what's his names baby?"

She nods. "I'm scared, London, I dunno what to do," she says shakily and I can see how scared she is. "I'm only young," she whispers and I smile sadly.

"How old are you babe?" I ask, Louis just looks around.

"15.." she said and I widen my eyes.

"15–! Oh my god," I shake my head. "You're only a baby,"

She swallows, and my heart only breaks more.

"Are you cleaning without me asking?" Louis says with his back to us, the two of us looking at each other.