forty seven

London Reed
He pulls my underwear to the side and runs his finger down my aroused slits and I bite my lip. "Baby so wet for me," he smirks. "Who got you this wet?"

"You did," I point to his chest, running my finger down his chest. I was actually comfortable by sitting here and letting him rail me in here, but also that I was sitting on my elbows and I wasn't hating it.

"That's right, I did, and no one else will ever make you this wet," he says, rubbing his tip on my entrance. I immediately nod, biting my lip.

"London.." he taunts. "You okay?"

I nod and bite my lip. "Waiting for you," I smirk. "Waiting for you to fill me up,"

He smirks. "You dirty talking whore," he tuts. "You're being a brat today,"

I shrug innocently. "Knock some sense into me then," I whisper and that was when he groans and slams his hips into me so every inch of him was inside of me, making my jaw drop.

He doesn't give me any time to adjust before he pulls his hips out and slams them back into me so my head falls backwards and he holds my thighs. "Don't make any noise," he demands which makes me bite my lip.

I part my lips in pleasure and meet eyes with him. He bites his lip and focuses on thrusting deep into me. With his jaw tightened, it runs silent in here, only the slap of our skin and my panicked whines because I couldn't speak.

"Fuck sakes, you're tight as hell," he throws his head back and I then feel his hand around my throat again. I gasp as he applies pressure and I let out a moan which counts as a noise so he snaps me back up and pulls me right against him. "What did I say?"

"No noise.." I whisper as my eyes fall shut.

"You look at me when I talk," he snaps again so
they peel open. "And what did I say if you did that?"

I snicker, while he drives his hips heavily into mine that I swore he would be able to fuck my lower back at this point already. "Technically, you didn't say anything about me speaking but you said a punishment about me with the whole..ya know, cheating thing," I shrug it off, dropping my head forward onto his shoulder and I moan at the pressure.

He breathes. "Well, you'll get your punishment later, best but for now, shut up and let me fuck you, okay?"

I nod and whine, at the pleasure but he groans in his chest. "Louis," I whine, biting my lip and he pushes my neck back again, pressing myself against the counter. I tighten my grip around his waist and he inhaled sharply.

Sex with Louis was so different from any sex I've had. He can be rough and shit but it still feels intimate to me, and I don't know why. Just something about him made the whole thing better. Like he can have me bent over the couch and fucked the shit out of me, and I'm still crawling back for more after being sore more than once. We've even fucked in the more "intimate" position which was nice which I was used to but I know he wasn't really that into it and I was happy to just get railed like this over and over again because I hadn't been railed until I met Louis.

I throw my head back and arches my back on the counter and my hands grab his opened belt for something to grab onto. "Oh god," I moan. "Louis,"

My stomach started to burn already and my thighs were hurting from the hard rocks into me but it was so easy to get off. I ended up pulling out the belt from the loops, which he froze with him throbbing inside of me.

He takes my hands behind my back and looks over my shoulder to tighten them and it makes my heart race because I couldn't move my hands. I grunt and he pulls away and pushes me back down. "Stay there, little bird," he taps the tip of my nose.

The door opens again and they freeze and widen their eyes, so Louis speaks up. "You want an invitation? Get the fuck out!"

She runs right out and he looks back at me. He starts to rock back into, starting off slow and sharp but deep thrusts and I couldn't move or do anything but lay there. He grunts and picks up his pace, railing his hips into mine that made me screw my eyes shut and part my lips.

"Louis," I groan. I already feel my high approaching but did he? "I'm close already," I whine.

"Little sensitive slut, getting off on me so quickly, but like such a good girl, aren't you? You're a good girl for me," he soothes, running down my thighs.

"Yes, I am," I nod, screwed eyes shut and my heart thrashing in my chest.

"You finish and I won't be very happy,"

"I'll do anything," I beg with a whine. "Please?"

"Keep begging for it," he grunts, panting as my body rocks excessively from his thrusts.

"Please, I—I'll do anything," I pant.

"I like it when you beg," he smirks, panting. "Keep doing it,"

I clench so I don't reach my high because fuck knows what'd happen if I did. "Louis, p—please, I'm— oh my gosh, please," I screw my eyes shut and cry out in pleasure.

"You know what to do, little bird," he smirks. Even in public he lets his kinks get the best of him.

"Please, I literally beg of you, I'm gonna scream— ah, please, Sir," I say what he wants in hopes he'll let me actually let go. He throws his head back and groans, before he freezes and I know what that leans so I let go completely and I gasp.

He grabs my thighs harder while I arch my back, letting go. I feel my stomach tighten just like every other muscle in my body as it clenches hard as I came into him, feeling euphoric and my stomach jitters. This all happens when he freezes inside of me, twitching before I felt his warm release spill inside me, making me feel dizzy from the overwhelming pleasures. I fall back completely, my lips parted as I pant loudly and he does the same, regaining himself.

He pants as well, putting his hands on the counter next to my ribs and he puts his head on my chest as he pants to regain himself. I feel so much tingles it's was hard to understand if so was asleep or not. "Fuck," he says, standing up straight.

He pulls out which made me feel weird from being empty. "Seeing my come roll down your thigh is such a turn on," he says and I try to sit up but I hear him getting toilet paper to help clean me up, the best he can.

He puts my underwear back over to cover me and he tucks hair behind my ear. "Such a good girl," he smiles. He leans into press his lips to mine, I actually kissed him back too. I slide off the counter but widen my eyes and my legs give in which makes me fall onto him but he catches me.

"Can you stand?" he whispers.

I nod. "Just give me a minute,"

I shuffle my legs around a little and step a few time without actually moving and I start to feel some relief.

I take a step and there was a small pain but it was manageable. I nod and he smiles, standing behind me as we walk back in but slowly walk. "Well hello you two," Harry smirks.

"Hi?" Louis sits down and pulls me to sit on his lap but I did it slowly as well. "What?"

"We all know you fucked," he rolls his eyes.

"Okay well, that's nice, thanks for listening in,"

Harry's face drops and I look at him because Louis was right in a way. "The whole club heard you,"

"Good," I say and Louis just smiles on my shoulder and tries to hide it. I love sex with Louis, he doesn't actually know that I like it as much as I say I do, a few months ago, I wouldn't have wanted to do that.

//
this is so bad i know, but i've had writers block these past few months