ten

London ReedLast night was probably one of the best nights and it was something that was so foreign and I was not used to anything that went on

London Reed
Last night was probably one of the best nights and it was something that was so foreign and I was not used to anything that went on. It felt good when Louis was doing that to me, but I also don't really know him either, and I let him see me like that.

When he came back into the kitchen, I stayed sitting on the table for a good half an hour after, he was off doing his own thing, and I just looked down and when I finally got off the table my legs felt like jelly because I haven't had an orgasm for a long time.

And when Louis tried to talk to me or ask if I wanted anything, I couldn't look at him, only head shakes and nods, it's just awkward to look at him now. He just went into his room when I didn't really answer him last night, and I padded to my room slowly, deciding to have a shower and then just sleep this awkwardness off.

But every time I closed my eyes I could see it in my head, his head between my thighs, giving me pleasure and it gave me a massive headache because I simply couldn't let it go.

Even though I'll never see Will again, it made me feel guilty because he's was the only one who did that to me before Louis, and I once told him that no one else will be doing that to me, but I lied because here I was.

I really did feel like crying, and I could hear Louis doing something in his room, like he was rummaging through his room or something and that's when I had had enough of my thoughts. I sat up in the bed, putting my head in my hands and I shook my head.

I don't entirely regret it, only that Louis isn't nice to me and even though he was, he was made to be nice to me because of the guy would kill me if he wasn't. I needed to talk to him to see if he regrets this, because I've been up all night and it seems he has too.

I was just to scared to even ask him about anything, because the more I look at him, the more I realise that he's now the one that makes me feel good. I hate admitting that. My god does that sound so weird, but it's true.

He once said to me that I'd never see anyone from my other life anymore and it seems true because the only exit card out of here is the slip of paper he has to sign, and he won't sign it.

I must have fallen asleep with my eyes so heavy because when I woke up, I could hear Louis breathing heavily and it made me get out of bed. I then hear him grunting as well and my mind immediately thought he was with another girl.

I furrow my brows and look into his slightly opened door and peer into it. I widen my eyes though when I see him continually going up and down in push ups in front of his messy bed. I then meet eyes with him but he doesn't stop.

I fold my lips in a line because I was caught looking into his room, so I just step away, and to save me from awkwardness. "Wait London!" he calls which makes me freeze and close my eyes.

I turn back around and face him again. "Can you..help me?" he huffs.

"With?" I ask.

"Can you sit here? Just so it makes this harder?"

"Why?"

"So it makes it harder?"

I huff. "Fine," I mutter, walking into his messy room. He gets on a low push up and I know he wants me to sit on his back. I throw my leg over his hips and sit on his lower back and as soon as I sat, my feet left the ground I held his sides because he didn't have a shirt on.

So there I was, going up and down in the air from sitting on his back. I crossed my legs at one stage and watched him do it, I watched in awe.

I then look around as he continues, I see a door on the far left of his bed, and now that I think of it, I've never seen it open. "What's in there?" I ask which makes him look up.

"Nothing," he grunts.

"It must be something, there's a door for a reason,"

"It's nothing, London, it's just a wardrobe I don't use," he then says.

"A wardrobe? That's something Louis," I smirk. "But why don't you use it?"

"I don't have many clothes to keep," he continues, putting his head back down at the floor as he continues.

"Then why do you have drawers over there?" I point to his open drawers and he freezes and doesn't answer. "So..what's that for?"

"It's a wardrobe, but...stuff you don't need to see is in there, okay?"

"Like what?"

"Oh my god, just leave it alone," he huffs.

"God, I'm just asking,"

"There are somethings you don't need to know, this is one of them, okay?" he says, slightly slowing down his push ups.

I huff loudly. "Fine," I mumble.

He then drops to lay on his stomach on the floor with a groan. I stayed sat on his back, I don't know what to do. "I'm done," he breathes out.

I bite my lip, and I really couldn't help but ask about if he regretted last night. "Louis..."I finally gain the confidence to ask him about yesterday.

"What?" he breathes in and breathes out.

"Do you...um...regret last night?" I feel my hands get clammy, in nerves.

"Why would I?" is the only thing he said. "It didn't happen to me,"

"Yeah but...you can still regret it,"

"Well I don't," he shrugs. "Do you?"

I didn't even know. "Um.."

"Whatever," he gets on all fours, making me hold onto his sides. "Get off,"

I get up straight away, and he stands up, his chest glistening with sweat. "I don't regret it," I stand there in a cropped hoodie and shorts that hardly cover my rear.

"I know you do," he says, picking up some stuff in only some grey sweatpants. "And I don't care if you do, I don't just do that to everyone,"

"Who..have you done it with?"

"My first girlfriend, Erin and you," he says.

"You've had a girlfriend?"

"Yes," he nods.

"Who?"

"Her name was Anita," he grabs my shoulders and spins me around, pushing me out of his room. "And she was a bitch," he says. "Took my virginity and broke my thirteen year old heart," he shrugs but I drop my jaw and widen my eyes.

"You were thirteen!"

"Yeah? How old were you?" he says. "I know you've fucked whatever his name is,"

"I was sixteen.."

"When I was sixteen, my body count was like...ten,"

"Gross," I scrunch my face up.

"Yeah, yeah whatever," he mumbled.

I shake my head. I don't regret last night I just, don't know how I feel about it, I hardly know him yet and I let him do that? That's...like relationship stuff and I'm never dating Louis.

//