thirty seven

Amelia Tomlinson
"Amelia!" Harry calls from the front door and it makes me flinch, quickly finish making the bed and rush out of the room. Harry throws his keys on the counter and I stand with my hands behind my back. "There's someone I want you to meet," he said, tugging a girl by her wrist and she had no reaction whatsoever.

I look at him, then peel my eyes over to her. She was mid-height, with brown hair, crystal blue eyes with a strong jawline. She was in leggings, my pink converses, and a cropped mauve hoodie.

How I knew it was her, was because of my converses.

"This is your brother's girl, London. She's staying with us until tomorrow, and you'll get to see Louis,"

I instantly get excited from his words.

"Show her around, the places you're allowed to go, and tell her the rules. I've got stuff to do but I'll be back alter," he informs, walking into his office I've been fucked in once. I turn towards him, she swallows because I hear it before I turn to her.

"Hi," I smile.

"H-Hi," she whispers. "Um..." she looks around.

"I'm Amelia, you can call me Millie,"

"London," she smiles back. "I don't really have a nickname,"

"You belong to my brother, Louis?"

She nods. "Yeah,"

"Well...he sold you to Harry for the night?"

"No, Harry's father gave him the option to choose between anyone he wanted for the night and he just chose me, Louis didn't have the option. It's kinda nice to get away from Louis though,"

"How do you mean?" I bring her over to the couch and she slowly sits down.

"He's just....I dunno, kinda aggressive and controlling,"

Does she not know?

"Oh.." I whisper. "Really?" I ask and she nods.

"He's also very secretive," she shakes her head. "He hides so much, but I can't figure out how or why," she continues to shake her head.

"They're all like that, all of his friends,"

"It's not just that. He has a room in his room that he constantly keeps locked and every time I ask, he says it's just a room, but there's more than that, and...he doesn't trust me,"

"Babe, he's got trust issues,"

"I know, from Anita, I know,"

I cringe at the word, and she's notices this. She was so rude to Lou, he definitely didn't deserve to go through that at such a young age. "What has he told you?" I dare ask.

"He said she was older than him and that he just wasn't ready for anything yet,"

"You know she...raped him, right?" I whisper the filthy words, her eyes widened in fear. She took advantage of him, and he didn't know any better, and that's why he is the way he is, but that's only a slice of the cake he has.

"Wait, what?" her voice suddenly became shaky. I nod softly, but that wasn't enough information for her. "Can you tell me more? He's not going to tell me anything,"

I hesitate, he might get mad at me for saying all of this. "I won't tell him I know," she pouts. "I just wanna understand him better,"

"Have you guys...slept together?"

She nibbles on her lip, nodding. "I had to.."

"No, I'm not mad," I smile and shake my head. "Why would I care if my brother has slept with you?"