one hundred and one

London Reed
It's been a month since I came back from Harrys, and I've been talking to my mom about moving out. The first week here was very strange because I was so used to having Louis next to or behind me, but I eventually got used to the idea that the only thing left of Louis is his hoodie I was still wearing.

It still smells like him.

Mom and I started looking at small houses I could live in, and it took a few days but we found one that just went up for a good price and it was close to here so I could see the boys (my brothers) and my mom whenever. She ended up helping me buy it, and I just had to pay her back.

So I cleared out my room to put into my new one, and got a good job that gives me 3k a fortnight, and it got me started. My brothers helped me move in, because I told them I needed space so I could cope. They understood of course and I was left to live alone.

I kept Cherry and we lived together. I went to work as a model, and earned money from the shoots and rehearsals to help me pay for the bills and food, and some went into savings, every week and I was doing well.

After about 6 months, I didn't have time to think about anything. I went to work at nine, finished at 6, came home and had a shower, fed myself and Cherry, and I started to fall asleep watching Greys Anatomy on my laptop until I just fell asleep, and it's been like that since I got the job. But I wouldn't have it any other way.

Honestly, I miss Louis a heap but I was very slowly getting used to the fact he was no longer in my life, and I needed to move on — even if I didn't want too — I knew I needed too. Everyday I thought about him, but it just made me smile nowadays, because I remember all the good times we have had together.

But without him, I'm horny. I remember when he always used to fuck me right before we even think about sleep, and it would put me right to sleep so even after some long days, I found myself touching myself and imagining it was him.

It's selfish I know, but it helps.

It would put me to sleep like that, and I got so used to it I was doing it a lot. I also started seeing a therapist, and she has helped me cope with Louis, and it helped me become the person I am today.

I don't necessarily like being alone so I see my mom a lot, and she brings my brothers over to mine with her and we just have a good time, and they love Cherry, who was fully grown. She keeps me company.

I liked the life I had, and I finally got a new phone, and I had Harry's number, and I text both of them, Amelia too, on it, but that's all I've been able to get, the others are very quiet. I text Hope on Nialls phone.

He thinks they're still processing everything but Harry and Amelia come over sometimes, and Amelia was showing when I last saw her. Oh my god, they're gonna be great parents and they know it's a boy. I'm so excited to meet him.

It's been officially 9 months since Louis died, and I now cherish the tattoo of his I have, and I met a guy. We're just friends, but he's one of my good friends now. Ford Hewitt, I met him at work.

I was hired to take pictures of him for a modelling shoot, and we just became really close. He has no idea about Louis, and I'm still unsure if I want to open up about that, even if we are really close.

But when I came home from work one day, I sat on the couch with Cherry, watching Greys Anatomy. She was curled onto me and I was stroking her head with my fingertips.

Harry and Amelia come over whenever they want so I wasn't surprised when I hear a soft knock at the door. Or it could be my mom, bringing me more food to freeze.

I got off the couch and I padded to the door. I unlock the door and open it. "About time—" I stop instantly. I widen my eyes and drop my jaw at the person standing in front of me.

He looked the same, same tattoos, a white shirt and black pants but they weren't jeans. His hair was longer but he still had piercing blue eyes.
"Louis?" my voice cracks.

He looks T me and parts his lips, and my eyes fill with tears.

What the...fuck?

//
this chap may be short but the story doesn't end here. This book is over, but if you enjoyed it, there is a sequel on my page called Ransom.

Thank you to everyone who read this book and thank you for making my time writing this special.

I'm actually excited for the next book and there's a few more surprises on the way ;)

love you all!!🫶