eighty five

guys, this chapter is cringe AS HELL. i was editing this from TWO YEARS AGO, ONFG this book seems SO OLD.

anyway, i edited this and cringed so Im sure you will to at my 14 year old self LOL.

play this song when you see the stars (**), if u want :)

London Reed
It's been a week since my sleepover with Hope, and Louis and I have been at it since. It's been nonstop. I'm sorry as shit, not because he's pounding me k to the mattress like he usually is, but because we're having sex everywhere, about twice a day for a week straight. 

Charming, I'm sure.

When I woke up this morning, I was alone, however, I could hear music softly playing. I stood up and I was naked, so I waddle over to his drawers and pull out one of his shirts, and I found shorts of mine in the floor, I rub my eyes as I walk into the main part of the house.

I see Louis in the kitchen with the TV playing cigarettes after sex. I widen my eyes as he was making food so I froze and watched him. He hummed the lyrics to the song, seeming to be Pistol.

He looks up at the wall like he knew I was now suddenly standing there so he flips around and lifts me up. I widen my eyes. "Woah." I grab his shoulders. He puts me down as the next song starts, I instantly remember the slow beat, like in every CAS song, but then he starts singing, I can hear it's John Wayne.

**
He brings me close to him, putting his hands on my lower back. I instantly get tingles up my back, feeling him slide his warm hands onto my bare back so my skin collects goosebumps.

He's got so much love for her
But he doesn't know what to do
Sitting in the car
Waiting outside of school

I listen to the lyrics and wondering why he chose this song. I do like this song, the lyrics, the meaning.

He starts to sway us together and my arms wrap around his neck, like we were slow dancing. I smile softly, inhaling his scent of body wash and mint, meaning he's been up for a while.

Baby, he's got to be crazy
Living like he's John Wayne
Always facing the world, a-chasing the girl
Baby, he's got to be crazy

I smile and let it sink in, looking at the boy I have such a crush on. I can't even describe our relationship to someone, they're always confused.

"Louis..?" I whisper and he hums.

"Why are we slow dancing?"

"Cause why not. I never did it at prom, did you?"

"Well...not exactly."

"Considering this the slow dance we didn't get." He shrugs. I smile and I want to kiss him. I hold back and out my forehead in his. He hums and I can't help but feel my stomach feel like it wants to implode as I also feel like I should kick my legs at the cuteness.

He slides his hands lower, and pulls me closer, so our chest touch and our hips join together as well. I could feel all of him, and because my hips are swaying, I can begin to feel a slight hardness but I don't pay attention to it, I don't want to ruin the moment.

"You're my favourite, you know?" I whisper. "I wish I met you in high school."

I wish I had a future with him. Like...I wish we could get married or something, but he doesn't like commitments. We're not even dating. I don't even know what to label us.

"You're my favourite too, and I wish I could go back to high school as well." He whispers.

I cant help but feel my stomach sink, because I know that even if we see us together here, we're never going to have children or anything. I respect Louis' morals, and even if I don't know the full reason, I don't want to pressure him and ask.

If we do have a future, I have to respect that.

I tilt my head up so our lips touch, his lips pressing to mine. I smile into the kiss and our hips haunt, the music still plays in the background.

I can't think of anything to describe the way I feel for Louis. It's better than words could i ever describe. I wish i could write them down in a journal so I can read it in the late further to see if anything has changed.

Our lips start smacking and when his hands move to me ass, I jump up and he holds me up. He blindly walks towards our bedroom, and I could feel him hard now.

I smile into the kiss, just thinking about him.

//
hello?