sixty five

play this song when you see *

i don't really like this chapter, but i've had all these chapters written FOEVER, so editing this, I don't like it so... i'm sorry 😭😭 i can't write long ass fanfics 😬

London Reed
My eyes peel open with Louis' arms tightly around me which makes me feel so warm. His body was around mine with his leg over mine, and I yawn. I hum softly, and nuzzle into his arms around me.

A week had gone by, and it has been speeding past. And the more I realise, I had been with Louis for almost 5 months now. It feels like these five months have gone so fast, and I can't describe why.

I'm actually happy to wake up next to him, every morning it's a different feeling. Sometimes I feel sick, sore, happy, tired or just..melancholy. But today I felt happy to be in his arms?

He inhaled sharply and his head moves from the back of my head. I smile and look over my shoulder at him as he blinks his eyes open, looking at me with his eyes hardly open. "Hi.." I whisper.

"Mm," he falls back into the position with a groan. "Hi," he rasps heavily and pulls me closer to him. I shuffle back into him, I was stripped down to a pair of his boxers and that was it, and he was just in his boxers. I don't know why I was shirtless, his arms were around my neck and under my chest.

He reaches over for his phone, turning it on and I see his wallpapers as a black screen.

9:19am. Monday, 24th December.

"Why is your screen black?" I ask.

"It's dark," he shrugs.

I just nod and it turns off. But before it turns off, I see the date. "Wait," I press the black him button, looking at the date again.

"What?" he rasps, looking down at the phone that I held. "Oh my god,"

It's our birthday.

"Happy birthday," he curls into me, kissing my cheek and I snicker.

"Thanks," I smile. "You too—"

He kisses me, only pecking my lips because we haven't brushed our teeth. I furrow my brows and he shakes his head. "Don't," he whispers. "Please," he adds even softer.

"But, it's also your birthday?"

"No it's not, it's your birthday," he mumbles on my cheek, kissing it again. "Meaning, you get to boss me around for the day," he moves his lips to my neck and it makes me giggle.

"Are you sure?" I refer to it being his birthday too, but I knew I wasn't going to win this.

"I'm more than positive," he nods, moving his arm out flat to stretch it. I look down into the covers and his arm snaked to rest on my chest. "So what's on the agenda today?" he rasps and in one strong movement, his arm comes flying out from under me and he gets on all fours, rolling me over so the tops of chest were showing.

"It's Christmas tomorrow," I murmur and he shrugs.

"I've never celebrated Christmas in my life, and no offence but I don't plan on it," he shakes his head.