eighty four

Louis Tomlinson
When I went to work, Niall and I decided to catch up, and Hope was gonna see London. We haven't caught up in a while, so we thought we would see them.

After work, Niall and I walked in but London was nowhere to be found. "Wait here." I nod and Hope gets comfy in the couch Niall sitting next to her. "London?" I say her name as I walk into the bedroom and my eyes widen.

"Hi you."

She was in the lingerie set I bought her absolutely ages ago. It was a light green, and it was a one piece, but the lace was so transparent you could see her skin, and it went so high up on her hips. I won't lie, it made my dick twitch.

I slide inside and close the door. She walks over to me and I go to say something but she kisses me. "Lon—"

"Shh." She says softly in a whisper before she slides her hand down my torso, over my abs and pass my jeans, grabbing my dick. I let my lips part to say something but her kissing my neck shuts me up.

Fuck me. I had to tell her but I don't want too at the same time. She lowers to her knees and I look down. Seeing her on her knees in front of me with green lingerie, made my dick turn to stone.

She opens my jeans. "Fuck sakes.." I reach for the door handle. I turn the lock closed and I hear it click. She takes my dick out and takes me in her mouth.

I want to roll my eyes close and moan when she starts bobbing her head up and down on me. "Ni— fuck. Niall and Hope are here—" I mumble out. I look down and she doesn't stop. I grab her head in both of my hands and start bobbing her head on me. "Did you hear me?"

She pulls away. "I sure did." She winks. "Let them hear it." She smirks, before she takes me in her mouth again, making my head tip back. I hear Hope laughing, and I speed her pace up.

She holds my base with her spare hands, but she was taking a lot, more than she usually does. "Fuck.." I whisper, screwing my eyes shut to hold back my moans and the urge to go faster.

I could already feel the burn in my lower stomach which mean my climax is almost there, but I still had some full left. I just wanted to fuck her mouth but she's to loud, they'll hear us.

"Oi." the door shakes behind my back and London freezes but I shake my head and push her head so she knows to keep going. "Is she in there?"

I breathe out. "Yes, but I'm telling her something!" I call back.

It goes silent so I think he's gone, so I let out a grunt. "You guys are fucking, aren't you?"

"Fuck you, Niall! Piss off!"

He rattles the door handle. "Yup, you're fucking."

I roll my eyes and London looks up at me innocently with my dick in her mouth. She swirls her tongue over my tip. I breathe out and she starts panting.

"Fuck." I could now feel the warmth spreading lower into me, and I knew it was going to be any second. I start thrusting my hips gently into her mouth, going just over half which makes her eyes close slightly, and she reaches down to her core, slipping her finger past the hem off the underwear and when she hits her sensitive nerves she moans in my dick.

I gasp, holding my breath as I let my breath go, as I finish in her mouth. I felt myself deflate, and my cheeks were hot. She swallows and tucks me back in. When I was in and my jeans were done up. "Ok now we—"

She gasps as I was throwing her on the bed. I see a zip near her entrance so I tug that open and I waste no time before I dive for her clit, burying my face in between her legs. She kicks her ankles together and I start giving her pleasure in her very stimulated clit.