sixty eight

i rlly hate this chapter but i can't be bothered to change it, i wrote this when i just finished watching fsog 💀

London Reed
I got way too carried away with my words, and Im scared for what is to come but he's such an asshole for doing that with Erin, considering what we've done together.

I know we're not together, but It still angers me he's so that. But I have to act like I don't care. So when we got home, Cherry barks at us through the door but he grabs my arm tightly and it made me wince. He kicks the door open so it slams on the wall and makes Cherry yelp in a startle. He pushes me through the door and slams it close which makes me flinch.

I go to pick Cherry up but he grabs my neck. "Touch the dog and I'll kill it," he mutters and I widen my eyes, actually believing it so I stand back up straight.

"That's mean," I shake my head. I know he wouldn't ever do it, but I was scared.

"Im going to be mean, you have no right talking to me like that," he says against me and I swallow. He grabs under my jaw and lifts my head up, and even though my him he's just healed I knew I was getting new ones.

"Go to the bedroom and be stripped down by the time I get there," he pushes me, and I hear Cherry barking from the force Louis picked her up in.

"And if I'm not?" I dare ask and he chuckles coldly.

"Cherry's at risk here, I'd go now if I were you,"

I shake my head. "Im not going anything until you put her down," I defend for her state, but she looks happy in Louis' arms and I couldn't tell if he's being serious or if he's saying this to scare me ehag she it's working. I didn't mean to be rude to him but he's pissed me off, and Im scared for that's to come.

"London...go to the fucking bedroom!" he snaps and I flinch, speed walking to the bedroom. I waste no time by flicking my heels off with a soft pant to myself, unzipping the small dress and it drops down my legs. I hear him walking up the hallway, and I breathe out when I feel his shirtless self press against my bare back meaning he took his shirt off too.

"Good girl," he praises and I swallow. He grabs my ponytail, pulling my head back which makes me gasp.

"Where's Cherry ?" I ask as he pull my hair free from the hair tie.

"Don't worry about her, she's fine," he says. "Get in the bed, your back facing up," he mutters in my ear. "Now," he pushes my lower back so I fall against the bed, swallowing and crawling onto the bed. I lay against the pillows and he walks over to me, my head facing him.

He slowly unclasps his belt, and pulls it out, throwing it over my back so the cool leather hits my skin. He opens the drawer, pulling out a pair of handcuffs. I widen my eyes as he unlocks them. "Hands against there," he points and I hesitate. "Now," he snaps.

I don't like being tied up and he knows that, but he's speaking differently to me. "Louis—" I go to tell him.

He grabs my hands and pulls them against the bed frame and my body shifts upwards from it. He clips my wrists in them and I try to pull them back before he could but he clenched his jaw, holding them tightly and when they were tightly secure and my chest was elevated off the bed.

I try to pull my hands away but he grabs my hands again. "None of that," he shakes his head. He grabs a key, looking to big for the handcuffs and walks over to the other side and I could see.