seventy six

London Reed
I cuddle Cherry on the couch and let her sleep, stroking her head as Louis was out the front, doing leg presses and push-ups. I was now watching TV here, Cherry curled into me.

He comes back inside, shirtless with a bit of sweat on his chest. "Hey," he breathes out and sits next to me but giving me space.

"Hi," I look at him and he looks at me back. "Can we talk?" I ask him, and his eyes light up but he covers it up by nodding.

"Sure..what's wrong?" he asks, turning towards me.

"What you did," I start and he looks down. "Scared me. But the Louis I know would never do that,"

He looks up at me and swallows. "I'm sorry," he says again.

"I know," I nod. "I know you are,"

He fiddles with his thumbs, picking at his cuticles. "And I forgive you," I say and he looks at me.

"You do?" he says like a big weight was taken off his chest. I nod, smiling softly and continuing to pet Cherry.

"Yeah. Like I said, I know you wouldn't do anything like that again, I hope,"

"I get like that sometimes. I just.."

"Switch personalities? I've noticed,"

"And my anger issues don't help either," he admits. "I hate myself London, I do, because I let it get so bad that I hurt you,"

"I wasn't okay after but I'm okay now. And I hope we are too,"

He nods. "But if I do something you don't like, please don't be scared to tell me, I want to know if I'm ever hurting you, okay?"

I nod. "I will,"

"I hope I never hurt you, but sometimes I do things I can't control," he says.

"I know, but you have a right to get angry, which is why I let you get angry, because you have so much pent up anger from your childhood, it's not healthy, so that's why I let you get angry,"

He looks up at me. "I always think you don't have me worked out, but maybe you do,"

I shrug. "I know someone who used to be like you," I admit. One of my old friends weren't though a lot and they had a lot of pent up anger, and then thought the only way out was to get angry at people and hurt them.

"Who?" he asks.

"It doesn't matter," I shake my head. He nods, deciding not to push it and I look at him, before he reaches over and peta Cherry's head. She lifts her head up and we both smile at her.

"So...are we okay now?" he whispers and when I turn my head, he was a lot closer than I thought. I instantly look down at his lips. He does the same and I flick my eyes up to his eyes. "Um.." he pulls away a little and I swallow.

"Yeah. Next time I won't—"

"There's not going to be a next time," he shakes his head. "I never want to do anything like that again,"

I smile and fold my lips in a line. "God, I never forgot how beautiful you are," he whispers and I blush.

"Louis.." I whisper, my stomach getting butterflies again. I cup his jaw and he meets eyes with mine. He looks down at my lips yet again and I part them softly and his eyes peel closed and he whines. He still gets so flustered around me. I lift his head up and he opens his eyes to look at me.

I lean in and press my lips to his. He freezes and goes stuff, almost scared. I pull away and furrow my brows at him, his lips part. "You can kiss me back..?" I get slightly get offended.

"Sorry.." he whispers, running his fingers over his lips and he smiles. He kisses me this time and I smile into the kiss, my skin tingles. He pulls away and he looks at me and bites his lips. "I missed that," he bites his lip harder, the outline of where his teeth was turns white.

I smile and Cherry stands up and walks over to Louis, punching on his chest. He smiles down at her and she licks his cheek, I sit up and curl my legs under me.

She leans against his chest and he snickers and I smile, and it was so cute. She licks his cheeks and he giggled and scrunched up his face a little. I bite my lip and smile and he pulls her away. "What?" Louis asks, still snickering from her licking his cheeks

"Nothing," I shake my head. "I'm glad we're okay,"

He smiles and nods. "So am I,"

//
short chapter but  she's BACKK