ninety four

Harry Styles
I'm struggling right now.

I have to look after Amelia who can't even stress this out herself, because if she stresses herself out, she'll stress the baby out and I can't have her risking anything.

But I now have to look after London too, because I know she's not in the right mindset. And I need to also look after myself because Louis was my best friend, and I never wanted to lose him. When he was taken out of the cell, I tried to convince my father that if Louis and London stay together then but he wouldn't listen, and that was jt.

I knew London was gonna be heart shattered, but she was never actually told the real reason a to why he sent her back. I know it's not my place to tell her, but, I knew there was no one else to tell her.

I left them alone for a few minutes, yelling at Luca for literally hitting Amelia, and he just shrugged it off, and told me she deserved it. Everything thinks my father is worse than Luca, but in all honesty, he is much worse.

When I was talking to him, he told me that he had a plan to get London in his care, and I know the state of what he does, and I couldn't let that happen. I couldn't put her through that.

I then sat next to London who was leaned against a wall, still crying. She took deep breaths and when I thought she was finished, she just started crying again. It broke my heart.

Louis was one of my best mates, he was a prick, but he didn't deserve death, not after what he's tried to do, making a change to himself. He had such a change when London came. He started using manners, apologising, not doing drugs - even though we were, I don't even remember the last time he smoked anything, and I felt like he was getting to the point where they might be perfect for each other.

"London.." I sit next to her and she rubs her eyes, breathing out heavily.

She sniffs and wipes her cheeks, looking up at me with sad, tired eyes. "Mm?" she hummed sadly.

"Um...I know it's not my place to say, but I know why Louis sent you back.."

"Why?" she asks, looking at me with her big blue eyes that were glossy and sad, her eyes were dim. "Please tell me Harry,"

"He came to me, after we finaihed woke one time, recently. He looked a bit worried so I of course I invited him over, and we talked for a while, that's why he was a little late home that night," I explain and she blinks at me a few times. "He told me, that he was scared,"

"Scared of what?"

"He told me that he loved you,"

Her eyes widen. "Really?"

"Mhm, and he didn't know what to do, because he's never loved anyone in a lover kind of way," I say and she parts her lips a little. "He spilled about the way he felt, amd I was a little surprised myself,"

"What did he say?" she whispers softly, sniffing again, and then she swallows.

"He just described what he felt for you, I don't exactly remember what he said, but he pretty much told me he'd do anything for you, and he didn't want to put you through anything bad again, and that he wanted ti let you go. I told him it was a bad idea, but Louis being Louis. he wouldn't listen, and then he said that'd he die for you,"