forty

this is unedited. sorry if there's any spelling mistakes.

Louis Tomlinson
Our lips smack as I undress her slowly, her bra finally coming off, her tits pressing against my chest, I could feel her heart racing under my chest. I pull away and look down at her tits and I notice her fine they were. They were round and tender, and I got so turned on by it.

Her nipples were hard, and I meet eyes with her. She bites her lips as I part my own, and I lean down, wrapping my lips around her nipple. She gasps and I softly start to suck on it. This was the first time I had actually seen her breasts, and I knew when a girl was turned on, it was a sensitive spot.

She grabs my other hand, placing it on her other one, I start massaging the other one as I suck on her right one softly. "Oh my god.." she moans, my teeth then get involved and I very softly roll it around in my teeth, using the tip of my tongue to rub against her nipple.

I pull away and kiss her side, sucking on her sensitive skin. "Louis," she groans. I make a tail of hickeys, going in between of her tits, then go over to the other one, repeating by teasing her and her soft moans, were doing things to me.

I pull away from her chest and I kiss her neck, I actually decide to mark her up a bit. I suck hard on her neck it makes her gasp, grabbing my shirt that was still on. She turns her head the opposite way of my mouth, and I grab her chin to hold her there. "Louis.." she whines, I bite hard on her neck she gasps again, as I move to another spot, sucking hard and I grunt on her skin. I bite down hard enough that she was going to have teeth marks. I pull away and hold her chin still. All down and across her chest were dark hickeys and I liked it because it means people will know she belongs to me.

She removes my hand, and she kisses me. My lips collide with hers and she slides her hands down from my shoulders to the hem of my jeans, undoing the clasp. I feel my stomach burn and my cock hardens instantly.

I groan on her lips when she gets them open blindly, making me pull away and pull my shirt off. She was left in the leggings she was wearing. I sit back on my knees and pull her underwear and her leggings off her legs so she was naked.

Her chest heaves, sitting up on her elbows. I stand up and pull my jeans down, then take them off completely. I then get back above her, on all fours. "Are you sure you want to do this Lou?"

I nod. "Yes," I nod. She smiles and kisses the tip of my nose which makes me smile. She tugs my boxers down and I feel myself spring up and hit my stomach. I groan and kick my boxers off so we were both naked.

I grab my tip and rub it up and down her aroused slits. She bites her lip and looks down, the both of us looking down now as I place my tip inside of her, crawling closer to her, she props one of her knees up and cups my jaw with a smile. I thrust my hips into her, sinking every inch into me, her jaw-dropping.

I feel my eyes go heavy in pleasure as she clenched hard around me but I blink it away, thinking I look embarrassing. Her eyes open and I bite my lip. She nods and I feel nervous. I pull my hips out and push them back into her in a thrust, her hands grab the sides of m neck.

I nibble on my own lip, going again, getting her deep. She closes her eyes in pleasure, as I go again, slowly thrusting into her. "Louis.." she whines and it makes me admire her, as she feels pleasure.

Her lips were parted and her eyes were closed, she breathes out bliss into the thin air around us. Nonetheless, she looked so good when she was feeling pleasure and it made me soften up.

I think I needed her to see me in my own state of pleasure, for myself. She runs her hands up my back, holding my shoulders. I continue to rock my hips into her, her body rocking with mine. I lean over, falling into the crook of her neck. I screw my eyes shut in pleasure and I knew she couldn't see me here. I grunt as I rock into her again, feeling her walls tighten around me.