sixty seven

London Reed
I was actually being taken to this party, and Louis actually wanted me. I was now nineteen, and I think Louis was now twenty seven? I can't keep track of his age. Anyway, I think Louis was going to let me hopefully drink tonight.

I didn't know who was going or why we had to go, but I'm going. I went into my wardrobe and found a red dress. It was a red material with a glitter mesh over the top, it crosses over at the front and it had a low cut and it was short with thin straps.

I decided to wear that and when I went through the shoes, I found black strappy heels, so I instantly strapped those on and turned around it and the dress only just covered my ass, and it made me feel a little unsure if this is what I want to wear because it was really short, and I was almost assaulted the other day, but I wanted to look pretty because last time I went in shorts and a t-shirt.

I curled my hair and put it into a pony tail with some on my fringe hanging out of it, and put my earrings back in, putting mascara on my top and bottom lashes, putting on red lipstick which made my lips pop.

"London, hurry up, how long—" Louis comes into my room as I fix up my lipstick and he freezes. I pop my lips and rub it off my teeth, I tighten my high ponytail and look at him bawling at me with very wide eyes.

He stutters. "Wow, um," he looks down.

"Louis.." I furrow my brows, standing up and I walk over to him, I was almost taller than him at this stage. I cup his jaw and he looks up at me. "What's wrong? Is it too much?"

He shakes his head. "It's good it's just..." he holds my hips and looks down. "Woah," he widens his eyes again, and it made my stomach get butterflies. I look at what he was wearing, a green hoodie with white draw strings, black jeans and white vans, that were bright white. He must have done something with his hair as well because his hair was styled?

"Look at you," I smile.

"I have too, I would've gone in something basic," he huffs.

"Why do you have too?"

"I've gotta see someone," he shrugs. "This dress is a sexy little thing," he smirks, taking the strap off my shoulder and I roll my eyes because I wasn't wearing a bra, sliding it back up. "I also wore this to cover the hickeys up my chest," he looks at me and I snicker.

"Mine are faint," I point to the one time where May came over and he went crazy on my neck, they're only just going away now. He looks at my lips and bites his own.

"You look sexy," he smiles.

"Thank you. We're not having sex, I can't take it anymore," I shake my head, he pouts.

"I love sex,"

"I know,"

"Did you know that us having sex so much has stopped me from smoking weed and cigarettes?"

I suddenly realise that he's right, I don't remember the last time he actually had a cigarette, or a joint. I know he drinks alcohol but I also remember him chain smoking everyday and I didn't say anything about it, but..we have sex a lot, so maybe he's stopped.

"Really?"

"Instead of cigarettes, it's sex, that's why I want it so much," he said. "You didn't think I was extremely horny did you?"