fifty six

London Reed
Louis told me he was going to let me have a night to myself so I took it in to start drawing whatever came into my mind. I liked drawing and it took my mind off of everything but it was never going to leave my mind, that boy dying on me, even if he tried to hurt me, he didn't deserve death, but of course they made it seem he needed to die. I still can't believe Harry killed him, I just remember the blood pouring from him, all over me.

I shudder every time I think about it.

His poor girl, what is she thinking right now? I bet she's scared, she might be pregnant and none of us would know, she could be terrified. Harry could have killed her boyfriend, and I'm only assuming but what if they cared about each other?

But no matter how much I tried, I couldn't sleep whatsoever, he was on my mind and I couldn't sleep. I tossed and turned for hours, and I didn't want to wake Louis up, but I wanted to be hugged by him. I appreciate him giving me space while I deal with this but I think I would prefer him.

I got up slowly and opened my door, Cherry was passed out on my bed but I wasn't going to wake her up either. To my luck, as soon as I opened my door, Louis opened his and we met eyes. "Louis," I whisper and he looks at me softly. He walks up to me and I hug him.

He was so warm, is he usually this warm? Louis' stone cold but he felt so warm. I felt...safe with him. "What's wrong?"

"Can I stay with you?" my voice cracks in fear, I wanted to be held by him. "I know I wanted to be alone but I can't," I shake my head. He holds the back of my head and Cherry was now looking up at us.

"Sure, c'mon," he kisses my head. He pulls away and I look at Cherry.

"C'mon girl," I pet my leg. She jumps off the bed and yawns, stretches and then pads into Louis' room behind me. He holds the door and I pick her up and cradle her warm body.

"I was about to come into your room, cause I can't sleep," he whispers, closing the door and looks at me. I smile softly and place Cherry down and I sit on the bed.

He crawls from the end, and he was in black sweatpants, while I was in his white shirt which went to my thighs and my underwear. I lay down, and pull the covers up to my neck, which Cherry lays her snout against my ankles. Louis gets under the covers leaving them up to his waist, shuffling closer to me. His hand rests on my stomach and I look down at his incredibly veiny hand.

I shuffle back into him, my ass pressing against him and my back against his chest. I sigh and nuzzle into the covers, and he lets go of my stomach and sits up. He picks Cherry up one handed, making her whine but he puts her in front of me.

I smile and pet her small head, making her lay down, making it look like I was spooning her. Louis shoves his knee in between my thighs, putting his hand back to my stomach. I close my eyes and I continue to stroke her small body.

I drift into one of those sleeps that feels like your falling, and when you hit the ground your whole body flinches. I flinch and Louis holds me closer, and my eyes pop open. "Woah," he rasps. I drop my head. "Are you okay?"

"It's all I can think about Louis.." I whisper, feeling myself tear up again. He shuffles himself closer so his body curls over mine. "I can't stop,"

"Lon...you know I would hurt anyone who tries to hurt you from now on? You're safe now," he whispers, rubbing my skin with his thumb. I nod softly and a tear rolls down my head, onto the pillow. I sniff, moving myself again, Cherry doesn't move but Louis knew what I was doing.

He opens his arms and I roll over to face him, his arms wrapping around me, one going under my neck and the other over my waist but he held me tightly against him. He sighs and puts his chin on top of my head, my head into his bare chest and I exhale and have my arm around his neck.

I play with his hair and he rubs my head and back. "Just try not to think about it, he can't hurt you and I won't let anyone hurt you again," he whispers into my head and I nod. "Close your eyes, he pulls his chest back so he could see me. I blink at him and he places his fingertips over my eyes and closes them.

I keep them closed and he rubbed my head. He kisses my forehead and continued to stroke my head. I felt my whole body relax under his touch and when he started to play with my hair, I knew I was a goner.

He was so gentle with his touch. He's such a different person at night then he is in the day. He's cold and stubborn in the day but a sweetheart at night. He exhales through his nose and his hand was slowing down. I smile to myself, he breathed out like he was smiling too, but I was too tired to ask what he was smiling about.

He kissed my head again, and I only saw black. It was like Louis protected me in my dreams, because I actually fell asleep in his arms, with nothing on my mind and I thought it was magic. I didn't even realise if he had actually stopped stroking my head.

But I was asleep and for once, I actually felt so safe in his arms.

//
meant to be short, ive had a bit of writers block these past few days which isn't good for me. :(