seventy eight

Louis Tomlinson
I love waking up next to London. She doesn't move once in her sleep, and it's good because I do, but when she is with me, I notice that I don't, as much as I used to should I say.

But when I reach out the touch her, I meet with a empty bed, which makes my eyes pop open, and I notice she was once there but she isn't anymore.

I lift my head up, and sit up, hearing a soft hum from the bathroom which makes me untense a little because I know that hum from a mile away.

I rub my eyes and stand up. I pad to the bathroom and I watch from the door frame. She was in a white robe, with a white thing over her face. Her hair was up in a messy bun on top of her head and a headband was holding her little hair back.

She looked so sexy, but that the fuck was that on her face?

I rub my eyes and walk in, slightly tripping over and whacking my arm into the wall which makes her jump in a startle. "Jesus Louis.." she breathes and I lazily look at her.

I've been sick for the past three days and I've had the whole week of work, so she's been helping me. She got me things, made me stay in bed and sleep, and whatever she did worked because today was the first day where I didn't feel like shit.

"What are you doing?" I ask in pure confusion.

She looks back at herself in the mirror, adding more to her face, near her temple. "It's called skin care," she said, washing her hand and she looked ridiculous.

"Is it bad that I don't know what that is?" I walk up to her before I laugh. She swats my chest.

"You're feeling better today aren't you?" she wraps her arms around my neck.

"Much," I nod.

"Good," she kisses me, and when we pull away I flick my eyes over her again.

"What's skin care?"

"It's like facial moisturisers, lip balms, face masks, serums, it just a help cleanse your skin from dirt, unneeded oil and makeup, it's good to do."

"Right.." I furrow my brows, this didn't make sense to me but I didn't actually care whatever she was doing, she looked cute."I'm surprised you didn't get sick from me, considering you were next to me a lot,"

"That's my secret," she grins.

She looks at me, flicking her eyes over mine. "How long have you been awake for?"

"A while, I knew you needed to sleep. I took Cherry outside, made breakfast, tidied up and then came in here, had a bath and put this on," she says, her hair also in a pony tail.

"You look hilarious."

"I'd love to see you with one on," she crosses her arms.

"No," I shake my head. "No," I say again and she gives me a look. "You're not putting a white thing on my face," I decline.

"Oh come on," she begs. "Please.." she draws out. I shake my head.

"Don't continue this shit, it's not going to work," I point.

"Well I can't really, I don't have anything left,"

"Great," I grab her hand and bring her out the bathroom. "How long is that on your face for?"

"Twenty minutes,"

I widen my eyes. "You're fucking with me? Twenty minutes!" I was so confused what is that gonna do in 20 minutes?

"You've seriously never seen one of these?"

"Hm..I was abused my whole childhood, and forced into this kind of life, does it seem like I would have?" I shrug and she goes quiet.

"Um..Maybe?"

"I haven't," I shake my head. "And I don't want too, it looks stupid,"

"In 20 minutes I'm going to have younger looking skin,"

"What does that mean?"

She rolls her eyes. "Don't worry, I can't be bothered explaining it," she huffs, laying under me as I was on all fours above her. I lean into her lips and I then have to awkwardly turn my her head so I can kiss her neck.

"What are you doing?"

"Kissing your neck," I say, on her milky skin.

"I know what you're doing, idiot, why are you?"

I shrug, and kiss across to her chest. She sighs and accepts her fate, letting me open the white robe so she was completely naked underneath. "Cause why not?" I smirk.

"What are you going to do?"

"Tease you," I grin and she furrows her brows, in confusion because I haven't yet. I kiss down her stomach and her breathing stops, and I look down at her, kitten licking her core and her legs jolt.

"How is this teasing?" she breathes heavily. I rub my tongue against her and she gapes, as I press my tongue to her clit, which makes her legs jolt again and she reaches down to grab my hair.

"Like this.." I kiss her up and down before I pull away and stand up.

"Hey!" she scolds, sitting up on her elbows and I shrug cheekily.

"I'm hungry," I shrug, and she gives me a blank stare.

"That's not fair!" she whines.

"Oh.." I point. "So it's fair when you do it to me..but it's not when I do it to you?"

"I haven't teased you!" she was actually getting mad and I couldn't help but smirk at her reaction.

"Oh..you do it without even realising it, love," I shrug slowly.

"I won't tease you again, just.." she whines.

"Just what..?" I egg her on.

"You know what.." she gives me a look again. "We haven't had sex in ages cause you've been sick,"

"But what if I don't want to?"

She gives me another look. Okay, so I may be lying here but she gets so annoyed so easily it's funny. "You're so annoying," she rolls her eyes, sitting up and tying the robe back up.

"Has it been 20 minutes yet?" I ask.

"Why?" she says in a tone.

"Cause, my god, If do anything to you if that wasn't on your face," she crosses her arms.

"I'd suck your dick 20 times to see you in a face mask," she says, and that's when I freeze. She never says anything like that, so that's why I had to widen my eyes a little and now I was deciding and she smirks

"I know you're thinking about it.."

"You just want me to put you're bloody stuff on that bad do you?"

"It'd help," she shrugs.

"Will you do anything?"

"Yes,"

"Fine. Whatever," I shrug. "I'll finish you off...after,"

"And I guess I'll get you off...after," she mimics, and I smirk, grabbing the back of her neck and kiss her.

"You're hit, you know that?"

She shrugs. "Maybe," she smirks. "Wel we need to go to the shops to get more.."

"Hurry up then," I say.

//
i had to fill this chapter and ehat better way yo fill it then for them to tease each other, am i right? 💀💀

the next few chapters are pretty cute (spoiler sorry)