twenty nine

Louis Tomlinson
I knew I would need to distract London because I was just going to leave her here for another night by herself because of this fucking stupid party I definitely don't wanna be at.

It's a trap. Harrys father makes us go to these, and we can't bring anything but ourselves, we can't bring a form of defence except for ourselves. It's stupid honestly because we can get killed. I'm on borrowed time as it is honestly.

I left London here which she seemed, okay with strangely but I had to get dressed fancier than I usually would because it was important we do this. Harry, Liam, Niall, Zayn and I are to find a way to steal back a ring that belong to Harry's fucked up father and if we fail, we get punished.

And that word makes me wanna strangle someone.

So I got dressed into black jeans, my white high top vans, a white shirt and put on a jean jacket over the top and I actually fixed my hair up a little, the I brushed my teeth and said goodbye to London before I fucked off and left by locking the door securely.

As the car drive me there I sat on my phone because it drives itself. I was watching the road but I wasn't driving anything. I had to park it myself but it was around 7pm when I got there.

I walked in and the bouncers let me in after I showed my number without stopping to have a chat to them. I walked in and already, shit faced people were everywhere.

I walked up the stairs to the top story where I saw Niall happily getting a lap dance by a stripper, Liam had a drink in his hand and talking to Harry, but I widen my eyes when I see Erin, placed on Zayn's lap.

Not only was she not allowed to be here, she was wearing the dress I used to go crazy over. It was a tight mini black dress with thin strap and black heels.

"Tommo," they said as I walk into the scene and sit next to Liam who shuffles over.

"Lads," I sit back and spread my knees, Liam placing a drink in my hand.

"Hi Louis," Erin waves.

I just nod while looking at her. "Why is she here? He said no girls?" I ask Liam quietly.

"That's what I thought," Liam whispers and I roll my eyes. I wouldn't have brought London because I don't know why Zayn would risk Erin like that.

"Tommo," Niall looks at me with a girl swaying her hips on his, while he tucks a note into her bra but looks back up at her. I shake my head and take a sip. Erin gets up and walks over to me, making me
look up at her.

She holds my shoulders and sits on my lap, her back against my chest I look confused. "Uh..what are you doing?"

"What I always do?" she looked over her shoulder. I just stared and she turned away, turning sideways and Liam patted his lap — the fucker — so she could get more comfortable and I didn't need this right now.

I didn't touch her I just sat there. And she sighed. "Styles," Liam nudges him and he looks my way. "What's the catch?"

He sighs and pulls up a photo of a expensive looking ring. "This belongs to my father but some fucker in here tonight stole it, and he's asked us to get it back, I don't know how though.."

Erin perks up. "I do," she says, everyone looking at her. "I can, distract this guy and get the ring off him,"

Zayn stands up and shakes his head, Erin looks up. "No,"

And that's why Harrys dad said no girls.

"Wait," Harry said. "That could work,"

"No, I didn't bring her here so you can risk her getting hurt—"