twenty four

London Reed
After Louis finally got dressed and we ate something together, we left the house which Louis secured with a code and the scan off his number, and we made it to his car place thingy, taking a different car then the last one.

He drove us to the mall which was in the middle of the town, and parked on the side and locked the car with his code because apparently you can do that here too. He held my hand and he was walking so fast I had to hold on.

I don't know what it was but there were some shops that had pregnant ladies walking in and out of with their guys happily behind them, and I made me smile because I couldn't wait to have a kid of my own one day. But it was strange.

I thought we would go to like Target or something but no, when we walked past a clothing store I furrowed my brows as he pulled me into a shop that made my eyes widen so far my eyes were gonna fall out. "Louis," I stop him before we enter.

"What?"

"This is a sex shop," I me turn, looking around but no one cared.

"Yeah..? So?" he furrowed his brows. "Come on," he tugged me and I had to grab his wrist that was holding my hand. I bite my lip in embarrassment but there was no one but us in here.

I huff and follow him down the aisles and racks of lingerie. I then look at the far wall and widen my eyes again. I hated this place, After last night, I was living life in fucking black and white before I met Louis.

He brings me over to the shelf of see through lace underwear, picking up a pair of pink lace g-string. "See? That'll fit you,"

I look at the tag on it and drop my jaw. "$20 for that?! There's hardly anything to it!" I whisper shout but Louis chuckles.

"Don't worry, I'll have discount," he says and I chose not to ask why. He holds up a black, red, pink, blue and pastel green lace g string and holds them on his finger. "You think there'll fit?"

"I'm not trying them on,"

"Mm," he shrugs. He holds them on his finger and pulls me to the sex toy corner and I shake my head and refuse to go any further. "Yes," he tugs me so I go flying into him.

I huff and look around but again we were still the only ones here. "Do you know what that is?" he points, my innocent eyes shifting to it but I shake my head anyway. "It's a sex swing,"

I widen my eyes.

"You go in here and I—"

I clamp my hand over his mouth and shake my head. "Please stop, that's disgusting,"

He smirks and I move my hand away. "Okay fine," he huffs but continues to look. "Ooh," he picks up a box and shows it to me, I didn't even look to what it was I just shook my head. "It's a vibrater, god you're so innocent,"

"A vibrater?"

"You've never used one?"

"No? Does it look like I have?"

"Um...no,"

"There's your answer," I huff, crossing my arms. "This place makes me uncomfortable,"

"Hi, do you guys need any help with anything?" a lady comes up to us.

I shake my head instantly with my face red. "Actually, can you help us with..finding some stuff?" Louis says and I instantly roll my eyes.

"Of course, what are you guys into?"

I cock my head back. "I'm sorry — what?"

"I apologise, she's...new,"

I then shoot Louis a look. "Of course," she laughs but nods. "You own her?"

"Yeah, just spicing things up,"

"Spicing things up?" I mouth to him. He looks at me then at her as she starts talking.

"I don't really know what to tell you," she shrugs. "Um.."

"Lingerie..where would you find that?"

"Over here," she nods. He grabs my hand and pulls me but because I'm so petite, I just get dragged at this point. "Here are our selections of lingerie,"

"Perfect, thank you," he said and she nods before padding away. "Which one do you like?"

"None, can we go?"

"Babes, you gotta chill," he shakes his head and holds up a baby pink body suit with lace. "This one?"

"No!" I whisper shout. "I'm not wearing anything like that,"

"Well..You're trying it on,"

"No I'm not," I shake my head and he huffs.

"Can you stop being a brat?"

"Can you stop getting me to wear something I never want to be seen dead in?"

"Sex with you is getting boring, spice it up,"

"It's not my fault I just lay there and face the pillows, actually face me and things will be much different,"

"I told you I don't like that position," he says, keeping quiet.

"Why?"

"I hate being intimate,"

I widen my eyes. "Sex is intimate?"

"Not when I fuck you from behind because I don't have to see you,"

"Oh, thanks," I roll my eyes. "You can be a dick sometimes,"

"Then don't make me act like one," he said. "And if you just look, maybe we can leave," he then said. I huff, roll my eyes and start flicking through the racks. All of these make me scrunch my nose up.

"Don't just flick through them,"

"Louis, I really don't want to get anything like this, could you ever see me wearing this?"

"No, and I want to. Hello? That's why we're here?"

"I don't care, I don't want to wear anything like this, even for you," I shake my head.

"Ugh, you're so boring," he huffs and rolls his eyes. "You don't like anything but the intimate missionary shit," he says rather loudly and I widen my eyes and clench my fist.

I widen my eyes and look around and my cheeks turn a bright red. "Can you not tell China that?" I grit through my teeth and shake my head softly.

"Oh who cares London, you're into missionary, fuck sakes—"

"Louis!" I whisper shout and cup his mouth. "Please can you stop!"

"Please can you stop complaining and just pick something?"

"Those," I point to the g-stings on his finger. "I'll style that for you instead of that," I point.

He huffs and rolls his eyes. "You're getting a matching bra then,"

"Fine," I huff and roll eyes. I walk over to the stand of bra and he picks up a red one.

"What size cup are you?" he looks through them.

"I dunno," I shrug. "C?"

He holds up a C cup bra and nods, literally holding it up to my chest, then adding it to his arm. He then holds up a matching pastel green and then a black one. "I hate going underwear shopping with guys," I huff. "Are we finished?"

"Are you finished complaining?"

"If we get out of here sure," I nod. He rolls his eyes and walks to the counter, placing it all on there. Which she starts to scan through the items.

//