twenty two

London Reed
"Thank you for taking me out," I smile at him as we walk in the door, putting my shoulder bag down. After a few drinks and I stopped being a bitch, we actually had a nice dinner. But I knew he was horny and I was too, this stupid bar, and although he didn't deserve it, I was gonna let him.

"I felt bad for the birth control thing," he said. "So I just thought it would make you feel better,"

"It worked," I smile. I sit on the couch with a sigh and lean back on it and Louis sits next to me, spreading his knees so his knee knocks on mine. "My legs hurt," I complain.

Louis being Louis, he snickers. "Why?"

"Because we walked for a while, not for what you're thinking," I say. But to my surprise, he leans up on the couch and looks at me.

"I can make your legs hurt," he crawls above me, making me lay down and he crawls above me with on knee in between my legs, the other one on the floor.

"I'm very sure you can," I bite my lip.

"Well..?" he asks and I flick my eyes over his face, his shining blue eyes do the same but then meet with mine. I shrug. "Okay then," he stands up and pulls me up by my wrist and as soon as I was up, he picked me up under my thighs before he held under my ass and I held his shoulders in surprise.

"Oh my god," I murmur in shock again as he brings us to his room this time. He kicks the door closed and puts me on the bed. He got above me on all fours, kissing my neck, turning my head by my chin.

I bite my lip at the feeling, keeping my head turned. He bites onto my skin, grazing his teeth which makes my lips part and I throw my head back. I hold the sides of his neck, running one of my hands into his hair.

I breathe out and feel his hand slides down my torso, to the hem of my jeans and he pulls away. I feel him open them by the button, while I kick my shoes off. He then stands up and rips them off my legs which made my whole body shift down.

He took off his shirt by the collar and put it on the floor. I took my cropped hoodie off so I was left in the pink bra with a bow embellishment on the front. His eyes focus on mine as he undoes his belt and I sit up on my elbows.

He unclasps his belt and I don't know what so hot about it but it had me folding weak at the knees. He then undoes his jeans, while kicking off his vans. I see his sharp V-lines, and when he pulls his jeans off, his boxers moved down a little so I saw his lower v lines.

He then gets back above me and kicks his jeans off so he was just in his boxers which had a bulge in the front, running down his left thigh. I look up at him, he crawls back above me again and I keep my hands down by my sides.

"Roll over and move up," he demands and I listen because I know what to expect now. I crawl backwards up to the pillows and roll over like he said. I hear him breathe out heavily through his nose and again the bed dips next to my hips and I sit up on my elbows as well.

He slides his hands up my legs and to my ass which he squeezes and tried to spread my thighs apart. "Open your legs for me," he soothed, holding the hem of my underwear.

I bite my lip and slowly part my legs open and he then snaps them open so my feet hang of the sides of the bed. I part my lips and bite my lip. "Good girl," he praises.

He then pulls my underwear what I thought was off completely but when I feel the side hems of it come loose, I look at the material and see it was ripped from the seams. The come off my legs and I meet eyes with him. "Louis!" I scold but he just smirks.

"I'll be getting you new ones," he smirks. I shake my head and put my chin on my wrists so my head was near the pillow. He kisses the back of my shoulders and works his way down to my bra clasp, using his mouth to literally pop it open and I had to make sure it was actually off in shock he just did that so perfectly.