fourteen

London ReedAnother few days had gone by and I had calmed down a lot now, I didn't start fights, I didn't snoop, I didn't complain I just did what he asked

London Reed
Another few days had gone by and I had calmed down a lot now, I didn't start fights, I didn't snoop, I didn't complain I just did what he asked. He puts a list of things for me to do when he gets home from work that he wants to be done.

• clean your room
• wipe down table and counters
• clean floors (all the stuff is in the bathroom)
• clean bathrooms
• get washing sorted

Each day I wake up with a roll of my eyes but sometimes days, I just hum and do it because it's better than sitting on the couch bored out of my mind.

The days go much faster which I liked but I've been u since seven so I've been working all day and I finally got to sit down and watch the show I started watching which is on their channels because I've come to realise they have their own channels.

Louis came home and I hear him breathe out a wow in awe that I actually did it. He then joined me on the couch, close to me as well. "Hi.."

"Hi," I mumble.

"How was..your day?"

"Quick," I continue to watch it. He nods and twirls his thumbs around each other.

"Do you wanna watch a movie..?" he whispers, almost shyly. I look at him and he just watches the TV before he finally looks at me.

"You wanna watch  a movie with me?" I ask in shock.

He nods. I shrug. "Okay," I shrug and toss him the remote, standing up to get a drink. "Want a drink?"

"No," he says. I roll my eyes and grab a water bottle from the fridge and then get a banana from the fruit bowl. I walk back over and I sat in the same spot and I realise Louis was slightly closer to me now. "You okay?" I open the water and take a sip.

"I'm fine..?" he says. "What about Titanic?"

"Ugh, you're one of those boys?"

"I've only seen it once," he shrugs as I open the banana.

"Fine," I shrug, biting into it. He presses play and puts his arm above the couch and the other on his spread knees. I quickly finish the banana because I've been hungrier since I ate those crackers because my body loved it and now it wants more.

I then hold the bottle and sip out of it every now and again. I hear him sigh and throw his head back, and I watch him. He closes his eyes and I look down at the small tattoo near his neck, his jawline sharp,. I get the idea to get closer to him, I just needed to figure out how to do it. I then tilt into him, putting my head on his knee, curling into a ball. He freezes and finally relaxes after a little.

He hesitates but he reaches out and tucks hair behind my ear, which made me flinch but soon relaxed when I realised what he was doing. He kept doing that and I got goose bumps behind my ear making me move my head back a little bit, now being on his thigh.

He shuffles down a little and brushes his fingers in my hair to make sure it's good and I smile to myself. His free hand then plays with the ends of my hair, twirling it around his fingers and brushing the tips back with his thumb.

I love when people played with my hair, it gave me butterflies and shivers down my spine. I then traced his knee with my finger tip, and I just watched the movie. I nod my head to get more comfortable but kinda fail. "Sit up," he murmurs so I sigh and sit up.

He shuffles himself a bit so he was sat against the arm rest and I crawl into him so I sat in between his legs and faced the TV. He still plays with my hair and I just watch the movie, until I feel my hair getting twisted and then I look up at him. He freezes mid braiding my hair.

"Were you braiding my hair?" I ask in shock.

"I used to braid my sisters hair all the time,"

"You have a sister?"

He nods. "I don't see her,"

"Why not?" I ask. He just flicks his eyes over my face, focusing on my eyes. I realise his eyes were so blue, and gorgeous, a light but deep blue mixed together, to create a ocean blue.

In a blink, his lips were on mine, which made me widen my eyes but soon close them. I feel butterflies erupt in my stomach and his hands slowly slide to my hips, holding them.

He sits up more and I sit high on my knees and he holds the back of my thighs to help me straddle his lap. I let it happen and his hands slide to my ass which made me widen my closed eyes.

The movie was at the scene at Jack and Rose were at the under boat party, but we were to caught up even realise it but I could hear it. He starts to move our lips together, our lips smacking and softly moving.

His tongue slides over my lip and I part my lips to let his tongue slide into my mouth which makes me get instant memories about the other day, so I let it happen again.

He squeezes my ass which I can't help but moan at which makes him inhale sharply. I hold the sides of his neck, feeling his strong jaw move as our lips smack. I bite down on his bottom lip and pull it in my teeth which he sucks in a breath as I do so, grunting before I let it slap on his teeth and gums.

I kiss his top and bottom lip, we pull away for a second and I go to kiss him again, but his tongue reaches into my mouth which pulls me closer to him, I suck on his tongue in my mouth which makes him groan.

I pull away and press my tongue on his bottom lip and slide it up into his mouth and he grabs my hips harder again, breathing heavily. Our tongues press together and nothing about this kiss was cute, it was rough.

I suck on his bottom lip, he does the same to me, squeezing my hips. I pull away and he starts kissing my neck, making my head toss back with my lip between my teeth.

He doesn't give hickeys, I'm thankful for that because they're the most annoying things and Will loved to give them. His hands slide down to my ass, sliding down to my thighs and holds the back of them.

He uses his tongue to make things feel better when he kissed me there, making me feel euphoric. He pulled me closer to him and I felt him pressing against me with the hardness to his jeans.

I widen my eyes and drop my head so my lips met with his shoulders. I didn't mean for him to get hard over this because I don't mean to lead him on or get him excited for nothing. "Louis," I push his chest away and he looks up at me with his swollen closed lips and he flicks his eyes over mine. "Um..." I shake my head.

We both look down and I get off his lap, tucking hair behind my ear. He shifts his hips around, and pulls his jeans down to hide it. "Sorry..." he murmurs.

"I didn't mean for it to get that carried away.."

"No, it's fine, it's my fault honestly," he sighs and then groans. "I'll be back," he huffs and leaves me alone there but I just awkwardly sit back down and it was at the scene where she runs her hand down the steamy car window and it makes me look again.

I do feel bad. I just don't wanna have sex with him, and knowing Louis, he'll want something like that.

//
sorry for the late post, i've been busy :)