eighty six

London Reed
His hands slowly run down to my thighs, rubbing them before he hails me on his lap, making me gasp with a smile, and he brings me over to the bed, kissing me softly.

He places me on the bed this time, and usually he throws me on it. Something is different about him today. Above me in all fours, he starts to kiss me again, and I felt tingles run down my spine before he kisses his way to my neck.

I part my lips and he doesn't even suck on my neck like he always does, leaving me with massive hickeys that hardly go away before he adds to the same ones again.

I gently run my hands to his back, taking his shirt with me so he pulls away and I take it off him. He takes my hoodie off, leaving me shirtless completely and he looks down at my chest.

He carefully kisses my breasts making my head tip back, blindly undoing his belt which he helps me do, his mouth doing all the work on my breasts.

I tug his jeans down, and before I could take them down, he picks me up awkwardly and slides me over to the pillows before he takes my sweatshorts down my legs with my flimsy underwear go with it.

He helps me by taking his jeans off and kicking them off his legs so we were both left naked. I cup his jaw and press my lips to his. Our lips stay pressed together before he gently starts moving them and I could feel my core throbbing.

I then feel his tip on my entrance and it made me whimper because I was now desperate for him. He pulls away and looks at me with his big blue eyes, but he looks at me gently, like I was a feather and I would float away.

The way he looked at me made me want to kiss him and never stop. I cup his jaw and I nod, because I was desperate to feel him. He drags his eyes over mine and I don't know what is going on.

Usually he's calling me his slut and throwing me around like a sheet of paper, but...he's taking his time with me?

He looks down and breathes, reaching down and he slides his tip into me. He gets above me on all fours on his forearms, and he was inches away from me. I prop my legs up around him, and I slowly feel him sink into me, his eyes go heavy and I let out a soft grunt. I cup his jaw and nod.

We're touching, and in very close missionary. How long would this last?

He pulls his hips out and brings them back into mine, rocking into me and my body shifts up from it. I gasp as I felt him get me in a spot that gave me tingles all over my body, and that makes me throb around him, and he sharpens his jaw by clenching it.

I breathe out a breath as he continues, moving slowly. I fold my lips in a line and whine into his shoulder and he stays quiet, rocking his hips into mine that gives us both our own pleasure.

I used to hate him: I use to hate the fact that he used to push me around and order me to do things. Now..He doesn't do that. He doesn't care what I do. I understand the rules that if I try to escape then I get killed, I settled with that ages ago.

I don't see a future with Louis, but whatever we're doing now is good. I'm still young, snd I'm enjoying this without any serious commitments. I don't think he wants any sort of commitments, even if I wish he did.

He told me he doesn't want children, marriage, anything. I can't remember if I've ever told him that I don't care about any of that now.

He's the only one I care about right now.

He's the only one I want. He's the only one I crave.

He's the only one who makes me feel like myself.

He's the only one who I feel safe around.

My feelings for him have grown into more of a crush. It's...I can't even find the words for it.