ninety six

London Reed
"What about London?" I hear through the wall which makes me hault my cries. I go quiet and a tear drops from my eye, down my cheek as I still cry over how Louis isn't next to me. I've been crying none stop since it happened, and I haven't been able to sleep.

"I know she may live with us, but you're my main priority, okay?"

I swallow and sit up, leaning against the bed frame, wiping my hot tears away. "We still have to look after her, what if they decide that Luca will take her into his care? That's when I'll start worrying,"

I listen in, considering there most likely in bed together, and my bed is right next to theirs through the wall. "Amelia, she'll be fine, I need to make sure you're okay,"

"She's probably crying her heart out, I need to—"

"You need to sleep," he says. "You need it,"

Sleep sounds like something I need.

"I can't sleep," she says, everything was still muffled. "Not after I lost my brother.."

My eyes sting from that and they fill with tears again. "I know it's hard Millie, but what you feel, the baby feels too,"

I sniff.

Wait...what?

Is Millie...pregnant?

"If you feel sad, the baby feels it. If you're stressed, the baby feels it and you already know this so you have to take it easy," he soothes and she breathes out.

"I know...but we have to care about her too,"

"This is gonna sound mean and I don't mean it too, but I will always put you first before her, because what happen to you is on me, and what happens to her is on no one,"

"I know but she needs to feel loved, especially in a time like this, Haz,"

"And she will. But we need to focus on the baby, we have so much to prepare for and not much to preparation time," he says and I hear their lips smack.

"I know..." she sighs.

That's amazing. Amelia is pregnant with their baby, which means they're together forever,. if they're having a baby together. I can't imagine what she's going through right now, pregnancy and the loss of her brother.

I swallow, and I can't help but just cry again. I cover my face with the pillow and start crying my heart out yet again.

"I can hear her..Harry, I feel terrible." She says and I go silent again, crying.

I'm happy for the two, I am, I just don't feel like celebrating anything right now, or for a while. I just want to curl in a ball and cry my bones out.

I already miss him so much.

I don't see a point in me being here anymore, especially if I'm staying with Harry. Clearly Millie and him have bigger problems to deal with, and having me shouldn't be one of them.

I wipe my eyes and I hug Cherry closer to me, she licks my cheeks. I sniff and I hear her exhale. I pet her warm head, and her tiny puppy body was radiating heat to me right now.

I might just ask Harry if I can leave tomorrow, because if it's possible, I might go back to my mom. Being here just reminds me of Louis, and I hate that he got killed to set me free.

I'm so thankful and so fucking mad at the same time.

I knew I shouldn't have let him sign me out, because it only got us both hurt. Him worse than em, but I feel so hollow right now, I don't know ehat to do with myself.

I close my eyes and sniff, and no matter how many times I try not to think of him, I always find myself thinking of him.

I just can't help it...I love him. And I wish I said it to him, I don't care if he doesn't feel the same or he didn't say it back, I wish I did.

//
short cause i'm trying to finish this book!