fifty one

im sorry..

London Reed
He runs his folded-up belt down my thighs that clamped together at the feeling, and my hands were tied to the bedhead by thin material that I wasn't sure where he got it from. He got me naked but he was dressed in his jeans. "Louis!" I scold and he looks up at me, and I hear the new puppy Cherry on the floor. "You didn't let her out!"

"Oh my fucking god I regret buying this fucking thing," he rolls his eyes and I couldn't move so he gets up, picks the dog up and places it right outside the door, slamming it closed.

"Louis!" I yell. "Don't scare her! She needs a toy!"

"She's a fucking dog, London!"

"Give her a toy," I scold. He rolls his eyes and picks up a small red ball. "She doesn't like that one-"

"London!" he snaps. "Bloody hell, just let me fuck you,"

"If you let her out before I would have given you the right toy but I'm stuck here you dick,"

He places the toy down in front of her as she sits down but goes to walk in here, but he pushes her chest back softly. "You can't go in there, it's gonna be explicit and you don't wanna see it, you'll hear it though, don't be scared," he says before he closes the door. "Why the fuck am I talking to it?"

"She's so cute,"

"Yeah..." he nods, sounding sarcastic as always. "Can I fuck you now?"

I nod with my lip bitten, making him jump back on the bed. He crawls above me and grabs his belt again, sliding it down my thighs which makes my skin crawl.

He leans into kiss me, tossing the belt away, and I hear it hit the wall before the floor. I open my eyes while kissing him, looking at it but when he kisses my neck. I part my lips and turn my head to get a view of the belt on the floor.

He pulls away, and pulls my leggings and underwear down in one motion, and he leans down to my throbbing core, which makes me gasp and I arch my back when his tongue roughly starts rubbing up and down my slits, making me let out a soft moan, arching my back the best I can with my hands being restrained.

I've had a few cramps come and go in waves and because I know what that means, my period is surely going to show up any time now. I remember the doctor saying I would still get it but not every month.

My eyes fall closed and he grabs my thighs, wrapping them around his head and I squeeze my thighs. "Fuck—" I breathe out heavily, inhaling more.

I hear Cherry scratching at the door, because she has no idea what is going on, she just wants to come in here because she knows we're both in here.

He looks up at me and I look down at him before he sticks his tongue out, finding my clit straight away, and starts flicking his warm tongue over my clit. I drop my jaw and try to tug my hands free but honestly, I couldn't move my hands.

He crawls away from me and undoes his jeans, tugging them down with a huff, meaning he was hard and needed more room. When his jeans were off he crawls back above me. "I'm going to fuck you, so you can't walk, okay?"

I bit my lip and nod, giddy with anticipation. He reaches into his boxers, and pulls himself out. He grunts and when I look down, he was hard and his tip was swollen, and I could see it throbbing.

He holds under his tip, and places it on my entrance. sliding his tip in before he looks up at me with his dark eyes and I don't have time to prepare myself before he slams his hips into mine in a sharp thrust, so every inch of him was inside of me.

My jaw drops and his eyes almost roll closed. He gave me no time to adjust which I kind of needed, before he starts rocking his hips into mine, heavily, and sharply. I get him go deep inside of her with every thrust, and I couldn't even grab onto him in anyway, I just grip the bed frame behind my hands and bite my lip to the point I taste blood.

He grunts and sits high on his knees, and wraps my legs around his waist so I was lifted from the bed and he holds my hip, and one of my thighs, rocking into me heavily. The bed rocks against the wall and I screw my eyes shut, tipping my head back and arching my back again, moaning.

"Fuck me," he grunted and I start panting, feeling the air go thin around us, and he starts panting too. He was being harsh with rocking his hips into mine and I know I was going to be sore as hell after this.

I screw my eyes shut and throw my head back, seeing colours under my eyelids and the bed harshly rocking onto the wall with no mercy. I breathe out, and he grabs my hips, digging his hands into my skin.

My chest heaved and I could feel my body shifting up, to the point my head was touching the bed head, and I moan. "Louis.." I pant and he groans, watching his body disappear into like sharply.

He flips his hair out of his forehead, and continues. My stomach clenched and burnt in pleasure, feeling my body shift up harshly, and I liked having sex like this. I was so used to having no experience with stuff like this but I actually liked it now, I was just so used to it.

"Oh fuck.." I whined.

As we continued, my legs started to shake and my heart was racing and we were both dripping with sweat. I finally let go after a sold 5 minutes of him fucking me so hard i felt my stomach start to cramp and my thighs were sore. And after he finished inside me, we both lay there panting and exhausting, panting so heavily, and Cherry scratches at the door, whining at it too. "Ow.."

"Are you sore?"

I nod and he smirks softly. "Should J feel sorry?"

"You should, but I know you don't," I pant heavily and he shrugs.

"I am a little bit that was good.." he breathes heavily, playing with my hair as he lays on his side but I couldn't move.

//
guys...i'm sorry for robbing you but i'm SOOOOOOOOO over writing this. it has taken me over a bloody month to get this gaiter out and i'm sorry. you get lots of smut later on the book i literally promise you this but i'm so over this goatee it's angering me.

i don't have time to write anymore, i'm struggling to get these chapters out and i know no one cares but i'm saying this anyway. this smut is going nowhere and i'm over it, so i cut it off short. :/