sixty one

Louis Tomlinson
I actually enjoyed that.

Which is surprising because of the obvious, she can be a brat sometimes but honestly, I actually had a good time. She's had some alcohol as well, which it was nice to have a drink with her. But it literally had been four hours since we left the house and I know Cherry would like to go to bed soon, well that's what London told me.

I don't give a fuck, she is really cute though.

Because it was a bit of a drive home from this place, I actually decided to drive this one, with my hand on her thigh, and she looked out the window with the radio playing some songs from the 90's.

But as we were talking, she slipped her hand into my jeans because I took my belt off before we left, she slid her hand in easily, and I've never received a hand job from her before, but with her hand in my jeans, I knew she was gonna do it.

I put two hands on the wheel now, and I felt her small warm hand around my dick. She then reaches over, opening the button, and zip, before she pulled me out but I wasn't hard, yet. I looked down at her hand pumping me slowly, my eyes widening. I press the button that drive's automatically, and I could feel myself hardening.

"What are you doing?" I ask, wanting to know but hoping she doesn't stop. She just smirks at me, and I harden in her hand. I slow the car down so this would be a longer drive, and she leans on the middle compartment with her free hand and acts like she isn't jerking me off right now.

"So.." she starts and I swallow. I look out the window, seeing the full moon light up the sky and the road, and the stars as well. "Louis.." she plays off and I look at her.

"What?" I breathe in. "Fuck me," I breathe out, grab the wheel tighter my hands turn white.

"What is your middle name?" she rubs my tip and it makes my abs flex.

"What?" I shoot my head at look at her and she shrugs, looking down at me.

"You know mine, what's yours?" she asks, and I give in, throwing my head back.

"William, fuck!" I curse.

She gasps. "No way," she gapes.

"Shut up, it reminds me of your wimp of a boyfriend,"

"Ex," she adds.

"Whatever," I swallow, looking down and my lips part. "Have you done this before?" I spit out, looking her but she shakes her head and I widen my eyes.

"I have no idea what I'm doing," she admits. "You're liking aren't you?"

I grunt and look back down, my foreskin pulling back when she pumps downwards, and it makes precum roll out of my tip, onto her hand but she didn't care. "Dicks are satisfying," she watches it.

"This is satisfying my horniness," I groan. "Fuck me, London," I have to turn the car left, going down this street now. I feel my skin crawl and I was getting antsy. I breathe out a huff, flipping my hair back.

I put one of my hands on the back of her seats headrest and I lean back into my seat, finding a comfortable spot while she does this, my lip in my teeth. I make another right and I breathe out a grunt, she swaps hands, licking her fingers and I watch her do this, she was so low I just wanted to grab her head and force myself down her throat.

Okay, that works.

I grab her head and she smirks, parting her lips and I lower her head onto me, she grabs my thigh and bobs her head up and down on me, making me struggle now. "Fuck me," I grunt. I grab the wheel and I moan, my abs flexing. She smirks and lets me push her head down, so my cock curves down her throat.

She's been just as horny as I have been these few days and I'm loving it. I've never seen her like this and there's like a switch I flip and I'm gonna find anyway I can to get her to have sex with me.

But I was getting so turned on, and I wanted to fuck her in my car now. I could see our street nearing and I hold her head there so she takes it in the suck my tip, I pull over not at our house but a few houses down, at the end of the street.

I pull her head up and I pump myself. "Get in the back," I blow air out my lips, and she smirks, and she looks at me like she couldn't believe what I said. "You want an invitation?" I say and she climbs into the backseat in a floral corset top and a light blue jean shorts and I huff, crawling in after her.

//
i told u. more smut next chapter.