two

London ReedMy eyes peel open but screw shut instantly with a small groan

London Reed
My eyes peel open but screw shut instantly with a small groan. I peel my eyes open fully and see my lap, now in shorts and a cropped white shirt, showing off my midsection and belly button piercing, I didn't even remember getting changed into this either.

I look through my eyelashes to see two boys about 6 feet away from me. One was the same boy that served me the drink, Harry...I think his name was?

But the other one I hadn't seen before, he was tall, soft blue jeans, a white shirt and his hair was brown. His jawline was throat cutting, and his arm had a few tattoos over his tan skin. His skin looked incredible, soft.

"Her name is London Reed," I hear one of them speak. "She's like...younger than you but, it shouldn't be an issue,"

"Perfect," the other one said.

He shook Harry's hand and handed him some cash in a roll, they both look at me but my eyes closed tiredly again with my head falling backwards because I couldn't move anything else.

I peel my eyes open what feels like the twentieth time today, making me rub my eyes and sit up. I was in a king sized bed, in a room. It was a basic room, a wardrobe and dresser in one corner, a huge bed with white duvets and I look down to see me still in the white shirt.

"W...Where am I?" I rasp, seeming as I just woke up. I literally couldn't remember anything whatsoever. I look at the clock on the wall, seeing it as 11am. I was so confused. I stand up, in the booty shorts which made me uncomfortable, pulling them down.

I then sit on the edge of the bed and look around, the door opens. "Well look who's finally awake," the boy I saw from before said with a smirk which made me widen my eyes and scream out of startle and the fact he knows where I am.

"Who are you!" I shout, covering my midsection, straight away. "Actually no, where am I?"

"You're in your room," he walks in, closing the door and sits down.

"My room?" I look around, this certainly doesn't look like my room.

"Yeah," he nods. "Ohh, your new room,"

"My new room? Who the hell are you?"

"I'm Louis," he says, his blue eyes shining for some reason. "Louis Tomlinson,"

I furrow my brows, and scrunch my nose up. "Why am I here?" I calm down a little, still going to hassle him for an answer.

"Harry, my friend, sold yourself to me,"

I widen my eyes. "What? I was sold to you? How? Why?"

"You were sold to me yes," he nods. "Harry stole your from wherever you were, drugged you and brought you here,"

"I was drugged?" I gape. "What!"

"London—" he shakes his head shut I cut him off.

"How do you know my name?"

"Harry," he shrugs.

"Harry? He drugged me and sold me to you? Are you serious?"

What is going on.

"Listen, every guy on this side of the world gets a girl sold to them, they have full control over them, and can tell them to do anything and we have permission to kill you if you don't listen,"

I drop my jaw. Chills invade my body and it makes me incredibly scared of him. "W—What?"

"I know..I hate it," he shakes his head.

"Clearly not, you wouldn't have me here if you didn't like," I say softly, feeling myself tear up.

"That's not how I live, though," he shakes his head. "I own you, you have to do what I say but there always a choice for somethings,"

I gulp. "Explain everything to me while I'm calm.." I whisper.

He sighs. "Harry sold you to me, I control you, however, I don't let it happen like that, you have a say in things," he explains.

"Will you...force me to like...um...you know...sleep...with you?" I say softly, slowly and embarrassedly.

"I can if I chose too," he nods which only makes me feel sick to my stomach. "But of course I wouldn't without your full consent, although you're a sexy little thing,"

"I don't want to have sex with you. Are they all like that?"

"Of course not, you're just lucky I know what you have to go through,"

"How?"

"It doesn't matter," he shakes his head. "Stand up, I'm showing you around and laying out the rules,"

I drop my head and let this all soak in, making me quiet upset about this. I'd have to do anything he says, I can say no but I know that's not always going to work and I definitely don't want to die.

I need to take in this place so I can plan an escape route and get back to wherever I was to find Will and Ally. "Why am I here if you don't live like that?" I ask.

"Because, I just fucking said. Every boy need a girl, you just happen to be in Harry's line of view," he shakes his head. "Everyone needs to have a girl,"

"Okay, so if I tell on Harry, he'll be—"

"Harry's father is like...the president lets say, he can't get into trouble, fucking listen. We're gonna have some issues if you don't listen, London," he snaps and I've never felt so small. "Get up,"

I bite my lip. "Why am I wearing this? I don't wanna wear some short shorts and some short top—"

"Well I don't care, sorry," he says. "Get up,"

I knew I had to listen. I slowly get up, wrapping my arms around myself. "This is your room," he says, I just nod, swallowing and following him out the room. His house was huge, I don't know how old he actually is either.

We walk down the hall, another door standing in front of me but I keep my distance between him. "Bathroom, I have my own so this is yours,"

I nod, biting my lip. He walks to the main part of the house and I widen my eyes. "The basics," he shrugs. The colours were a grey, black and pastel blue and everything was themed that colour. "Don't go in my room unless I ask you, if I catch you in there...you wish you hadn't, got it?"

Again, I feel small and like I'm trapped. But when he sighs and looks at his phone, I look around, trying to find some ways I can escape her and leave him. "Right," he says. "You do what I say, and you don't argue,"

"Two, when I'm working, you'll leave me alone and don't bother me,"

"Three, when you go out to get things, essentials," he corrects. "Take this, and only this,"

"Four, just do what I say, okay?"

I gulp and nod. "Good, if you follow those then we'll get along greatly,"

I huff, knowing I was stuck with these rules until I escape. "Everything you need is upstairs in your room. Don't ask me for anything," he says before walking away.

I stand there and watch him disappear into his room and when the door closes, I fold my lips in a line and cover my eyes as I feel them sting with tears. I pull my hands away and inhale sharply but it was too late as a tear had already slid down my cheek.

"Fuck!" I whisper shout and lean on the counter. I wipe my eyes and breathe shakily. "I needa get out of here,"

//