Chapter 2 - To the Schale Building

...

After leaving the room, we reached the helicopter Momoka sent over. Rin stayed behind to advise us as Yuuka, the other three girls and I boarded the helicopter. We're gonna land a fair distance away from the Schale building, as there's too much fighting nearby.

"Sensei. We're going to need you to give us orders when we land." The winged girl asks. Orders?

"That's fine. It's not the first time I've had to lead a group." I say, calm.

"Really?" The elf girl asks.

"Yeah. Don't you guys worry, it'll be a piece of cake. Before that though, I figure it's best to know you gals' names and what you can do. Ya'll already kinda know it, but my name's Joshua Birkin. If need be, I can use a pistol, rifle or a shotgun best, but I've learned to wield most kinds of guns over time." I fully introduce myself.

"Well, I you already know I'm Hayase Yuuka, I'm the treasurer for Millennium's Student Council, Seminar. I wield twin MGs and can cast a barrier around myself if need be." Yuuka says.

"So you can be a sort of tank, good to know." I conclude.

"I'll go next, then." The winged girl says. "My name is Hanekawa Hasumi, tactical commander of Trinity's Justice Realization Committee, also known as the Justice Task Force. I wield a sniper rifle and, if needed, can fire a much stronger shot than normal."

"Now we have close range and long range." I say.

"My name is Morizuki Suzumi." The silver haired girl introduces. "A member of the Vigilante Corps. of Trinity. I carry an assault rifle and more than enough stun grenades." She says, pulling out a bag, filled with stun grenades.

"How many do you have?" I ask, curious.

"Enough." Suzumi says, causing my smirk to grow.

"Non-lethal option, check."

"I am Hinomia Chinatsu, a member of Gehenna's Disciplinary Committee. I wield a handgun and can heal anyone who gets injured." The elf girl introduces.

Gehenna? There's an academy named after hell? Then there's Trinity, like the Holy Trinity? Strange. "How can you heal, Chinatsu?" I ask, curious.

She pulls out a syringe. "I have plenty of these. A simple injection will cause the body to heal."

"Instantly?"

"Instantly." She reiterates. Some kinda magic?

"One more thing, how resilient are you gals to bullets?" I ask. "I get Yuuka has a barrier and Hasumi's a sniper, so she'll obviously stay back, but none of you are wearing body armor, from what I can tell."

"Very." Yuuka says. "The students in Kivotos are incredibly durable, it would take a significant amount of smaller rounds to even injure us."

"What I wouldn't give to be bullet resistant... Anything else I need to know?"

"It would be best to avoid shooting one's halo, Sensei." Hasumi says.

"Why's that?" I ask, curious.

"If one's halo breaks, they die." Suzumi explains.

"Avoid the halo, got it." I conclude. "But what if you girls get hit by an explosion or something?"

"Our halos are more durable than we are, but they still can be broken." Chinatsu explains. "Though rare, there have been cases of halos breaking."

"That's a relief. I was worried they'd be easy to break." I say, with an exhale.

"Sensei!" The girl flying the helicopter says. "We're nearing the drop point!"