Chapter 93 - A Request: Ninja Club

...

Upon returning from Gehenna's beach, it was right back to work. Thankfully, Arona was still fired up from her trip and ended up helping me with FAR more efficiency than ever before.

Additionally, I got to thinking about everything that's gone on since I've arrived. I still haven't gotten any word from Himari or Eimi about their club being fixed, nor have I heard anything on Decagrammaton. Thinking on it made me a bit worried. There's gotta be nine other prophets out there. Plus, knowing Kivotos, there's gotta be other crazy and strong shit out there.

Thus, I began working on a project in Schale's basement. I began making a weapon, something I could use to take down bigger targets and make sure they STAY DOWN, but not big enough that I couldn't carry the damn thing. That means no railguns or anything obscenely big.

Thankfully, I oughta be able to handle the recoil on what I've got planned. I'd wager only someone truly strong like Hina or Hoshino could handle what I've cooked up in my head. Unfortunately, I'll have to draw out those plans before I can begin working on it in any tangible sense. Man, I can't wait!

...I wonder if this is how the Engineering Club feel?

On one day, while sketching another design in my free time, I jolt when the lights go out. The fuck? Wait, I think I heard the light switch actually be shut off.

I tense as I hear quiet footsteps. Then, for some idiotic reason, I hear speaking.

"We snuck in without a hitch." A nasally, feminine voice whispers with a giggle.

"W-We... We really did it! We really infiltrated the infamous Schale..." Another, more timid-sounding girl whispers, sounding torn between proud of herself and worried of repercussions.

"Ninja rule number one! A ninja must be willing to take on anything, anytime, anywhere, without hesitation!" The first girl says. "This is how we'll take over Schale!"

Wait... ninja...? Could they be...?

"Oh! Yes, of course!" The timid one says. "As a ninja, you need to take action instead of being timid and indecisive...! What wise words from our president! Let me put that in my notebook!" I then hear rustling. Seriously...?

"Uh... That was a compliment, right...?" The nasally voice asks. "Okay, time to go! Whup-whup-whup! Ninjas on the move!"

"Oh, uh, yes! Wh-Whup-whup-whup...!" The second one repeats, more timidly.

Okay, enough of this. I get up, completely silent, and walk around to behind the two intruders.

"You know..."

"Huh?" "Eh?"

I then flick the lights on as I stand right behind them. "...ninjas are supposed to be silent, right?" I finish.

The two girls turn around to face me, slowly and rigidly.

The shorter one, the one with the nasally voice, has grey hair done in long twin tails, golden eyes decorated with red eye shadow, and grey animal ears... Tanuki ears? She wears an outfit similar to Izuna's- a sailor uniform with various ninja-like additions such as long, black, fingerless gloves that come to just below her shoulder, and a black scarf that's hot pink at the end. She has on black leggings, one trimmed to end at the knee and black, slip-on tennis shoes. She also has a large, grey and black tail... Tanuki tail? She also has a shotgun that fades into blue then hot pink, and her halo is shaped like a hot pink shuriken.

The timid-sounding girl, who is nearly my height. has long, dark purple hair that's yellow on the inside along with what look like dark purple rabbit ears- the kind that lay down. Her eyes are a lighter shade of purple and she wears a similar outfit to the other- a sailor uniform with a purple scarf and light purple cardigan over it. Under the top is a thing the same as leggings, but over her rather ample chest. She also has a long skirt, split to one side revealing white bandages wrapped around one thigh. She has on brown, slip on shoes and white socks. She carries a pale purple SMG over her shoulder, and her halo is shaped like a pale purple and very detailed flower.